𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Start from the beginning

mcgonagall swiftly clapped her hands, making the duo stop momentarily.

     "alright, now please pick a suiting partner of the opposite gender and start practicing", macgonagall announced as filch started the phonograph.

     victoria let go of pansy's hand as she glanced around the room, seeing that many guys were hesitant to approach her, except one of course.

     "may I?", the platinum blonde boy asked, extending his hand out for victoria to take.

victoria's eyes flicked up to meet the gaze of a pair of similar steel grey eyes that made her nearly grin.

"of course", the girl smoothly answered, placing her hand in his.

the rest grouped together, with the occasional whispering about the royal pair.

to the common eye, it seemed like the blooming of a new romance, but the two knew better than that. to them, it was the start of a new game.

"draco. draco malfoy", the confident boy introduced as he led the girl step by step.

"malfoy...only heir of lucius and narcissa malfoy", victoria stated more than asked.

     "noir, I've heard quite a bit about you too", malfoy smirked.

     "I do hope it's all good things then", victoria smiled.

     "you're the first one that I have seen stand up to snape. you and potter also seem to have been the first ones to enter the triwizard tournament even though both of your names shouldn't have been in there", draco amused.

     "I simply stood up for neville, nothing more, nothing less. and for the tournament, it seems harry and I were perhaps framed", victoria smoothly lied.

"really? you didn't seem too surprised when your name was called out", draco inquired.

"are you implying that I put my own name in the goblet?", victoria calmly questioned, making draco just simply smile.

"not at all. just curious is all".

victoria then took a step back as draco dipped the girl, bringing her back up as he bowed and victoria curtsied.

     "thanks for the dance malfoy", victoria smiled as she was about to leave.

     "how about the ball?", draco asked.

     victoria's brow raised.

     "you're asking me to the ball? with you?"

     "obviously", draco smirked.

     victoria let out a light chuckle. "you'll have to try harder than this then", victoria said as she swiftly walked away, making blaise snort.

     "you've got this in the bag huh?", blaise teased, making draco huff in anger.

     "this was just step one. just wait and watch", draco said as he too walked away, making blaise shake his head.

     "this should be interesting".

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝