The Secret Behind the News

Chapter 1

Author's Note
______________________________________
So this is my first time writing a book like this. I hope it isn't so bad to the point you abandon it. I'm not going to be updating everyday but I will be updating as soon as possible. I still have school and homework to do, so I won't be able to update everyday I hope you enjoy
                            my book.                   

_

____________________________________

Some of the guys from the volleyball teams were having a sleepover.
They sent one person from each team to get some supplies for the sleepover.
These people included
Kuroo Tetsurou, Oikawa Tooru,
Akaashi Keji, Miya Osamu,
and Hinata Shoyo.

They went to a nearby convenience store. On the way back they past a video store, but not before stopping to see the news broadcast.

_____________________________________

The News Broadcast
______________________________________

"..That's right Mashell the ghoul attacks are getting quite close to Tokyo.  It is quite strange how spread out the incidents are these days..." "Yes, it is strange, Rob. But the strangest thing is  what is still going on in Tokyo. Apparently according to eye witness reports a certain ghoul has been stealing dead bodies from several different places..." "And this ghoul Mashel who may you referring to..." "Well Rob, I'm referring to the
Cloaked Cat Ghoul......"
______________________________________

Kuroo's thoughts

*Shit... if they fin-*

_____________________________________

Narrator's point of view

Kuroo's thoughts were quickly cut off by Oikawa's remark.
"I still can't believe that ghouls even exist, I mean what's the point of their existence." Oikawa said in an annoyed and snarky tone, which made Kuroo frown and look away.
"Hey Oikawa it's not their falt they're like this, and with that even they deserve the right to live! It's not they're fault they were born this way! I bet because of people like you they question if they're even supposed to be alive, if they even have the right to be alive! In fact I'd bet my life on it!"
Hinata yelled causing everyone to stand there in shock, and Kuroo to look at him with tears in his eyes. Hinata almost immediately noticed, and looked at Kuroo with worry in his eyes. "I'm sorry Kuroo-san did I scare you? I don't mean to." Hinata said in a sincere and apologetic voice.
"No no, it's alright Chibi-chan. What makes you think I'm upset?" Kuroo questioned with soft eyes.

"It's just..." Hinata looks away. "Your crying, Kuroo-san." Kuroo tapes his face and looked at his hand, only to see tears on his finger tips. Kuroo looked up to see Hinata's crying and blushing form.

_____________________________________

Kuroo's POV

"Hi-hinata?"
*Kuroo's thoughts*

He is so cute, I can barely take it.*
"Are you ok?"
"Y-yeah I just saw you crying so I started crying. Sorry for worrying you Kuroo-san." Hinata wiped his tears away from his eyes. "Anyway, we should get back to the others! There probably worried about us." Hinata said with a smile and started to run. "I'LL SEE YOU THERE SLOW POKES!!!"
"Wait up Chibi-chan!" Kuroo yelled and chased after him with a smile.
______________________________________

Time skip
_

_____________________________________

Narrators POV
_

____________________________________

"Hey guys we're back!" Hinata yelled with a smile.
*If he keeps doing this kind of stuff I might just fall for him.* Kuroo though with a soft smile that soon turned into a sly grin. "Hello~ Chi~bi-chan!" Kuroo whispered next to Hinata's ear in a low-husky tone while picking him up. "K-K-Kuroo-san!" Hinata stuttered in a high pitch voice.

Hinata started to squirm and tried to fight out of Kuroo's grip but it was in vain. "Awww Chibi-chan why are you struggling so much, if you what down then you could have just said so. Hinata froze then turn to look at Kuroo. "Kuroo-san?" Hinata said with a mixture of confusion and surprise plastered on his face. "Yes Chibi-chan, is something wrong?" Kuroo questioned. "I'm fine Kuroo-san, but can you put me down now. Please?" Hinata spoke up. "Oh uh, yeah sorry I spaced out for a second." Kuroo said as he gently pout him down. Hinata immediately running off to the others. *God I love him* Kuroo thought as he also starts to walk over to join the others.