UPDATE (2020)

Hey you guys!

Thank you so so much for alllll of the love you've shown me and this story! It honestly means the WORLD to 15 year old me and 22 year old me right now! 

I wrote this story after 2 years of joining Wattpad. 

So so much has happened between the time I finished this book and now.

Life happened basically, but I'm back again! After nearly 6 years of finishing this book, I've begun with another one. 

its called 'CHEESECAKE - A Mafia romance novel)' 

Please do check it out and show it the same same love you've shown 'Embrace of a man'. This one is definitely more mature and developed more thoughtfully than Embrace of a man, which is why I'm super super stoked to share it with you! 

 This one is definitely more mature and developed more thoughtfully than Embrace of a man, which is why I'm super super stoked to share it with you! 

Story Details:

"The universe works in mysterious ways, my mother would say. I agree now, because there is no way their lives could become so intertwined, if not for the mysterious ways of the universe."Ajax Hudson.Alexis Main. Once strangers, and now... two people who have, in between them - a car crash, a cafe, shit ton of conflict and cheesecake... LOTS of cheesecake. ___________________________________x-x-x_____________________________________________Note from the author:This is a Mafia style romantic drama work. It will contain graphic scenes of violence, sexual activity and language.

You can find CHEESECAKE on my profile or even just by searching it!

Please do check it out!

Love,

Appu :')