Old pack, New pack (Part 1)

"What do you suggest we do?"

They all turned and looked at me, waiting for my reply. I bit my lip as I thought about the pro's and cons of the situation. But as I glanced around the room, all I could see were hopeful expressions on everyone's faces.

The decision was upon me, yet again. I felt the pressure, but kept a cool and relaxed face.

I'd made up my mind.

"Let's do this." I said, grinning as cheers went around the room.

*Rewind*

2 years later.

Despite having no parents, no mate, no friends in this new surrounding; I'd made a damn good name for myself in this pack.

I remember that day clearly. When I had run away into the warm embrace of Liz's aunt, who treated me as her own daughter. I was finally getting the motherly love and attention that I'd been deprived of.

I also felt the mate bond snap and cut off once I spent a day or two outside the territory of my old pack.

Yes, old pack.

It feels kind of weird to say that, but I'm way to happy here to bothed about anything. Liz and I meet up at neutral territory to catch up and to Exchange news and gossip.

Apparently, Xavier is losing his mind over me running away. Also, Ashley got pregnant by Xavier's and Her's little tumble between the sheets. Unfortunately for her, she lost the baby, and since then she's been a changed woman.

This is what Liz tells me.

I tell her about a certain Alpha who caught my eye since Day 1.

I was supposed to go meet Alpha Stone once I stepped into his pack territory. Liz's aunt, Chloe, had already informed him about my situation and arrival. He had been reluctant at first, but finally gave in to her pleas.

Two Patrol Officers took me to the pack house up till his office, where they left me.

I knocked on his door and waited.

Waited.

And, waited.

Until the door swung open to reveal the Alpha himself.

--------------------

UNEDITED

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ENJOY. ❤