RUNAWAYS (TAKEN)

" let ' s just keep our foot on the gas pedal and never fucking look back . deal ? "

Title: Runaways*

Title: Runaways*

Original character: Selena Morales*

Faceclaim: Jenna Ortega

Love interest: Stanley Barber

Summary: Selena Morales and Stanley Barber ran away from their homes, just trying to start a new life. Neither one of them expected to run into each other and finally found a new home in one another.*

"  so  ,  what  exactly  does  this  make  us  ?  broken  kids  who  like  music  ?  that  does  sound  like  a  cool  club  name though

" so , what exactly does this make us ? broken kids who like music ? that does sound like a cool club name though . "

—Selena is pretty guarded but a genuine sweetheart. Always listened to music and drawing in her notebook. She's cautious when she first meets Stanley but grows to trust him when she sees how genuinely kind he is.

—Selena's parents are dead and she's been living with her abusive aunt and uncle ever since. Stanley is also being abused by his father so they both happen to run away from home around the same time.

—Selena and Stanley are both runaways. That's how they meet, leaving different towns and ended up on the same bus. After bonding over music, they decide to travel together longer and get to know each other.

—This takes place after the events of IANOWT. Since the show's unfortunately been cancelled (RIP), you can decide what happens after the homecoming scene and how far ahead do you want this book to take place, but I recommend somewhere between a few weeks to a year.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)