*Together again*

Beginne am Anfang

Rahul was groaning. Rishu was sitting over Harry somehow. Subhi landed on Rohit's lap. Kuliya had fallen over Mahi bhai. Jassi had fallen between Mahi and Jaddu. Shrey had fallen over Jassi. All of them were groaning.

That's how Jinks, Ash and Sikhi found them.

"5 minutes, Just 5 minutes," Jinks muttered incensed.

Ash looked exasperated.

Sikhi was trying to hide his snickering but watching Harry snort. Sikhi couldn't stop and soon Harry, Jaddu and Sikhi were cackling madly. 

Mayank who got held back by a call reached the scene then and watching everyone on the floor was quite confused.

"Why are you on the floor?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Well, we were very tired so thought to rest here," Rahul grumbled annoyed by Mayank's totally illogical question if you asked him.

Harry snorted.

Shrey scowled.

Rohit shot everyone get the hell up look.

Mahi bhai pondered which one of them was more childish? And how the hell he finds himself in such situations? Even Ziva is more mature then these guys. Mahi didn't know whether to be amused or exasperated at this thought?

The new kids couldn't quite beileve the scene in front of them. They never thought their idols will be such crackheads. At this moment, one Yuzi Chahhal made his presence known while dragging Shiv with him.

"HEYAAAA, Bhailog...we've actually arranged couches for you all to sit, you know" Yuzi informed his brothers watching them lounging on the floor. Well, more particularly Rishu sitting on Harry's back,  Shrey on Jassi, Jassi's legs on Jaddu, Kulya on Mahi Bhai and Subhi on Ro.

"Nhi bilkul nhi," Ro said sarcastically but then did a double take at both Yuzi and Shiv's faces.

One sides of Yuzi's face was painted as the night sky. Shiv's face was painted like underwater scenario.

"Abey kya Hua tum logo ko?" Manish asked equally baffled.

But both Yuzi and Shiv's answers were drowned by the series of urgent "where is Veerat?" thrown their way.

Mahi, Manish, Ro, Jaddu, Sikh, Jinks and Ash again watched the kids warily. The way they were asking about Virat it seemed like Virat had ran away with their money or something.

Yuzi pointed behind them. All of them turned towards that direction at once and yes, their was Virat with a mic in his hand bouncing on his place like an over excited kid pestering Devdutt,Who, seemed to listening to everything with a bashful smile.

"What's that cartoon upto now?" Ro asked sounding exasperated, watching the over eager Virat hop around Dev with mic in his hand.

"God, I hope not something silly," Manish said with a fond smile.

Jinks was too busy warily eyeing the kids looking like birds of prey ready to swoop down on Virat any moment to comment. Even Jaddu was totally impressed by their possessive hawk like looks. He was eyeing them eagerly waiting for the drama to unfold.

Nav and Washy were laughing with Virat and Dev. Seemingly enjoying whatever the conversation was about.

"Well, if that idiot disturbed my sleep for nothing than I'm absolutely throwing him down the balcony," Ro promised.

And it was the moment the team manager nudged Virat informed Virat that everyone had gathered. Virat nodded at him. Pushed Dev slightly, bumped his shoulder with Washy's and switched on the mic.