²⁸| A True Lord {Part 1}

Start from the beginning

I also found a matching chain to go with my earrings and bracelet. I quickly donned the bracelet and chain and went over Killian to ask him to help me pierce my ears. He was looking at other rings that looked similar to the Black Lordship ring. I picked out a very gothic and cut-throat looking pieces for him to wear, he was Death after all. 

After putting the ring and bracelet on his right and left hand respectively, he helped me with my little problem and we were both looking Regal and ready to take over the world

After putting the ring and bracelet on his right and left hand respectively, he helped me with my little problem and we were both looking Regal and ready to take over the world. Killian said he had some shady business to take care off, (A/N get what I said - shady business, shadow manipulation. I know I'm smart) and shadowed away after a numerous goodbye kisses.

I remembered Nana talking about a House-elf called Kreacher and called for him. "Kreacher!" I called, and old Elf with bat-ears droopy eyes *popped* in front of me. "What is master be wanting from Kreacher Lord Black?" he said, bowing. "Wait a minute Kreacher. Dobby!" I called to the enthusiastic Elf. He *popped* in and immediately bowed and greeted me.

"Dobby can you explain the rules and instructions to Kreacher and all the Elves in this castle, then get them all uniforms like yours. Don't tell them about the pay, because they will not like it. Then after you are done with the Elves in this castle, go to every property I own and do the same with all the Elves there and tell them the rules and instructions and give them uniforms as well", I instructed the little guy.

He nodded his head enthusiastically and *popped* away with the old Elf. About five minutes later Kreacher returned, looking much better and refreshed. "Kreacher can you lead me to the Dining room, or where the others are eating breakfast?" I asked him. He nodded, "Of course Master Hadrian," said the little guy. He led me into my study and from there opened the door to the second floor.

He led me down a long hallway lined with family portraits, I need to come and speak with them later, he stopped in front of double doors. "The dining room is through here Master Hadrian," he said, bowing slightly. He waited until I was nearby and threw the doors open and *popped* out of there at the same time.

If the occupants of the room didn't know Kreacher had been standing there, they would have assumed he threw the doors open with his magic. And that's exactly what they thought.

All of them stared as Hadrian stalked towards them with a smirk plastered on his face. All of the family members who don't reside had gone back to their respective manors for the night and gathered today morning for breakfast. The adults would leave for work and attend to their duties. The children on the other hand would start their studies and training in all other areas. At evening everyone would gather once more for a family dinner and spend some time together and head off to bed to the various manors.

"Wow Hadrian, you're happy today," said Remus, smiling at me. I decided to play with them a little bit, "Well that's what happens when you almost lost your virginity last night and are probably going to lose it by this week" I said as I sauntered over to the Head of the table and gracefully sat myself down on the soft cushioned Black Silk. The chair was made from Great Oak stained Black with Gold filigree on the hand rests and back.

The table was made from Teak stained Black and was designed with Silver filigree down the centre of the table. The plates were made of ancient Chinese porcelain with the Black crest carved on them, just like the Silver goblets that had the Black crest stamped on them. The cutlery was made of Silver and had filigree designs carved on its handles.

The table was set for twenty but could easily seat thirty-five if needed. To my right sat Nana and Uncle Remus beside her. To my left sat Uncle Lucy with Aunt Cissa beside him. Aunt Minnie sat next to Uncle Remus, and Nana Longbottom next to her. Beside her sat Neville and Susan, with Aunt Amelia sitting at the end on my right. Draco sat next to his mother and Dora had claimed the seat next to him. The next two seats were taken by Aunt Andro and Uncle Ted.

Everyone's reaction to that statement was hilarious. Uncle Remus and Uncle Lucy and Uncle Tedalmost choked on whatever they were eating. Aunt Cissa, Aunt Andro and Aunt Amelia exchanged conspiratorial smirks. Aunt Minnie and Nana Longbottom looked red as a tomato and were fanning themselves. Draco and Neville stared at me, then started guffawing. Susan and Dora giggled madly and had to be held up by Neville and Draco respectively.

The person whose response I was anxious for just smiled at me and asked me if I slept well. "Yes, I slept more than 'well'. It was the best sleep I have ever gotten in months" I replied smiling at her, but containing my desire to jump around and squeal in joy. She could see through the facade and smiled at how happy I was, "Good to hear dear. So what are you going to be doing today?" she asked.

"Well, it's obvious I want to go into politics," I said, looking at those seated around me. They nodded, as it was the most logical and also the obvious choice for me. "But before I enter the arena I need to train, my etiquette and my power. I also need to start working on getting my father a trial" I said. Remus smiled at me as the others nodded. "I need to meet up with Griphook to see if he has managed to buy the majority shares of the most popular wizarding newsletter" I mused, as the others listened.

"I need to schedule my etiquette lessons, my normal lessons as well as my lessons for taking over as the Head of House. I also want to take Aunt Andro back into the family as Andromeda Black, do you accept?" I asked. She nodded and smiled brightly.