Once Upon A Dream

The next day Ben had found Mal and asked her on a date. Mal has found Elena but she really needed Evie so Mal and Elena we're currently looking for her.

"There you are!" Mal calls as she sees Evie sitting beside Doug. "I have been looking for you literally everywhere!"

"She has." Elena says in agreement.

"What's wrong?" Evie asks her.

"Ben just asked me out on..." Mal answers before letting out a huff. "...a date."

"Nice." Doug says as Evie smiles.

"We can handle this. Bye." Evie says as they start walking back to the dorms. "You're looking a little pale."

"Yeah, of course." Mal says.

"I can fix that with some gloss and some blush." Evie explains.

"No!" Mal says.

"Mal, I can use the..." Evie tries.

"No, no, no." Mal argues. They got back to the dorms before Mal was forced into a dress that Elena picked out, and Evie was doing her makeup.

"Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could." Mal says after what felt like the 100th brush stroke.

"Please. Our mom taught us how to apply blush before we could talk." Evie says smiling.

"Always use upward strokes." Elena and Evie say at the same before Elena giggles.

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips. I never had a sister." Mal says as Elena applies lipgloss to her lips.

"Well now you have us." Evie says to Mal. "We're going to need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. Our mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White." Elena laughs at the last part.

"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asks.

"Sometimes." Elena admits. "Are you afraid of your mom?"

"I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And sh... yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me... In her own way." Mal explains.

"Moving on. Come see." Evie says as she and Elena bring Mal over to the mirror.

"Oh." Mal says with a laugh as she sees herself.

"I know." Evie says as she and Elena stand on either side of each other.

"I look..." Mal starts.

"Say it." Elena says with a smile.

"Not hideous." Mal finishes.

"Not even close." Evie says before Mal hugs her. Mal then looks back in the mirror and realizes that Auradon is making her happy. There is a knock at the door before Elena and Evie hold back squeals. Mal opens the door to find Ben on the other side holding two helmets.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." Ben says making Mal smile. "I hope you like bikes." Mal takes one of the helmets from Ben before sending Elena and Evie a scared look. She then left with Ben. Evie then closers the door, smiling. When the door was closed, Evie and Elena started to slightly celebrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mal was still on her date with Ben and Elena told Evie she was going to take a little walk around the halls.

Elena is walking down the halls and she bumps into Audrey. "Oh I'm sorry." Elena apologizes.

"Don't be. It's cool." Audrey says with a smile.

"I thought you would be mad." Elena says confused. "Since you know...you hate us villain kids." Elena laughs.

"That's not true." Audrey tells her. "I mean yeah I hate you guys cause you know...but I think your cool."

Elena was shocked with her reason. No one ever thought she was cool. The only person that ever called her cool was her ex boyfriend Harry Hook. After this he said she was well not cool, and she never dated a guy since.

"Anyways. I...um...was wondering, would you maybe want to hang out sometime." Audrey asks Elena. Elena was shocked. Hang out with her?

"Umm...I.." Elena pauses. She couldn't hang with Audrey. She loves Audrey a lot and wants to tell her but what if Audrey didn't like her back.

"Hello?" Audrey asks and Elena broke out her trance.

"Oh...um...sorry." Elena says. "I...can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you really like Chad?" Elena ask Audrey.

"No. Not really. He's a complete jerk." Audrey admits. "To be honest I like someone else and I know this is going to sound crazy. But she's a girl."

Elena eyes widened, could this be her? No way, it can't. "I'm sorry I have to go."

"Wait! Where are you going?" Audrey calls out but Elena doesn't answer.

Elena runs to a garden near the castle and places her head on a fountain. She sighs.

Elena: I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yet I know it's true
That visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once
Upon a dream

Elena looks down at the water in the fountain and sat down beside it, not knowing Audrey is looking down at her.

Audrey: But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once
Upon a dream

Elena sits down on the fountain as Evie came and approached Elena. "Hi El." Elena stands up and says. "Hi Eve." She says.

"Are you okay?" Evie asks and Elena nods. "Yeah I'm fine, I'll be back in the dorm soon.

Audrey saw Elena smiling and talking to her sister, as Audrey didn't like Evie since she didn't like any of the Vks only Elena. She liked Elena, at least she thought she did but how would she tell her.

I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam

(Imagine there is a side spilt view of Elena and Audrey singing together)

Both: And I know it's true
That visions are seldom all they seem

Audrey: But if I know you

Both: I know what you'll do

Elena: You'll love me at once

Both: The way I did once
Upon a dream

The song ends with Audrey going to her dorm and sitting on her bed in sadness, knowing that she couldn't love a villain. Her parents would be furious.

And Elena walked back to her dorm and tried not to cry about her feelings.