Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby

Start from the beginning

After some speeches, the guest could roam around and speak to the students about their work and inspiration. The exhibition space became filled pp guests the students. You could sense the nervous excitement in the air.

You just stood awkwardly next to Sana when a young, well-dressed man came and stood next to you and intensely studied the images, Sana visibly paled while nervously waiting for his input, while he subtly glances at you, Sana, and back at the board

You just stood awkwardly next to Sana when a young, well-dressed man came and stood next to you and intensely studied the images, Sana visibly paled while nervously waiting for his input, while he subtly glances at you, Sana, and back at the board. You just smiled politely.

He just smiled at You and Sana and moved on. Sana looked at you and exhaled.

"Shoo, I'm so nervous, he just looks solemnly at the board and us. Maybe he hates it" now Sana looks more apprehensive. "I want to win so badly. It will be a boost to my career."

" of cause not! I think he liked it. Your images are high definition and quality. Do you know him?" you asked curiously.

"He's a renowned photographer in the fashion world. Most models want to work with him. He's known for his work in Esquire, Vogue, and GQ and he also did cover shoots for mainstream brands..." she gushes.

You don't know anything about print media, and you are more interested in film behind the camera. Dahyun, Dylan, and Liu Mei were looking around and commenting on everyone's work.

The event was ultimately a huge success.

...........

Dylan went to the Philippines with his family during his birthday week. He wanted to take you with him, but you declined to go home and spend time with your family.

It's the first little week of vacation in two months since you last saw your family. Liu Mei Is very excited for her family to see her soul mark.

She and her parents are going on a little vacation for two weeks to a five-star resort in Shanghai. She invited you, but unfortunately, you have other plans, and it will be your birthday. Liu Mei knew that she would not be there to witness the auspicious event. You too glad she will not be there.

Your parents and little sister were so excited to see you home. Your parents informed you that your older brother, Zhang Wei, will also be home. You haven't seen him in four months.