Programme 1:Vladimir; Episode 2: The World of Scary

Exciting Adventure Music Plays

III

But just as Vladimir said this, a massive explosion knocked him over. He groaned, and rolled over just in time to see half of a human like creature fall from an on-fire tree. His eyes fell downward towards where the explosion came from, and there was a man-like creature, with bright red skin, like a cherry, wearing a forest green uniform, standing next to a smoking cannon. Before he knew what to do, more "cherry-men" had leapt over a fallen, moss covered tree, armed with muskets, many of them letting out a horrific war-scream. Terror surged through the veins of Vladimir, his mind was arguing with itself as to weither it should run or try to fight back.

Before he could make his decision, he was grabbed by the neck from behind, he let out a pained gasp, and he tried to kick behind him to no avail. Finally, he bit the cherry man on the arm; the wretched creature howled and Vladimir, in a blind panic took off running in the opposite direction of the tunnel.

Panting and huffing, he leapt and dashed past rocks, trees, roots, snakes and other things. He kept his eyes dead, and the sounds of war and bloodshed became more and more distant as he ran.

'Darn! Darn! Darn! I should have run into the tunnel! I'm so stupid!'

He kept running, unaware that his lighter, the only thing he needed for survivial just fell out of his pocket.

'I'll need a shelter, and a fire, and some fish, maybe, I hate fish, rats taste good.'

Finally, he had to stop running, his lungs refused to work any longer, he fell down, and sat against the tree. He looked at the sky, the rose sky; he felt calmed slightly. He exhaled. He looked between his legs, there was an old ant mount, long abandoned. He sucked on his tounge, and took in to account all that he knew.

'I can't be on Earth, or in the Solar System, our sun is yellow. There are red people, and more human people. The climate is similer to my native Carolina, but it's not very humid.'

He clicked his toungue. He needed food, and water. If he could catch an animal, he could have both. So he resolved to hide behind a rotten tree, and wait. He waited for two hours, and then, reward, a fox walked into view, it began digging at the ground. It could not see Vladimir from its viewpoint, so Vlad charged it.

IV

In a deep, dank caveren, Hish-yes watched the carnage unfold between the Luvs and the Hates. He smiled. Truth be told, he hated death; he feared it. What he was happy about was the fact that Hates had gained a foothold. If the Hates could conquer Death Mountain, they could use the Phoenix for their purposes. He shifted in his seat.

'If this war of ideology ever ends, maybe I'll get a beach house.'

He changed the channel; the Luv General was screaming at a captive audience, Hish-yes could not understand the language being spoken. He sighed once more, and wondered if the tanks had reached Louisgrad yet. If they had, he would probably be in trouble. Just then, the intercome beeped at him.

"Yes?"

"Sir, the Luv legion has been annihilated."

"Good, and the Hates have the Tooth of Time?"

"No, sir, the Luvs were not carring it."

"O! bugger! I got excited for a few moments. Do we know where the Tooth of Time is?"

"No, sir."

"Ah, well, are clones aware of themselves yet?"

"No, sir, they don't respond to seeing themselves in a mirror, and they feel it when we put needles in their feet."

"Ah! is there good news?"

"Yes, sir, we have finally figured out how to graft two spinal cords together."

"So no more paralyzed "volenteers"?"

"Correct."

"Excellent!

The intercom was turned off. He sat back in his chair, at least one good thing had happend today. Now that the brain transplant was perfected, his final card against the Luvs could be played.

Next Episode: "Brain Transplant" is a Creepy Wikipedia Page.

36 Days Before March 1st

Exciting Adventure Music Plays