Programme II: Love Valley; Episode 3: Demon Mole

[Exciting Adventure Music Plays]

XI

Imp. Yes could feel the filthy floor on his face. He could hear the sounds of moaning and wailing. He could smell foul fluids all around. He could taste raw decay and fresh death and rotten decadence. He could see nothing, except his rods and cones eternally unwinding. He stood.

"Where am I!?" He declared in his booming voice.

Only the sounds of misery and squalor.

"I am THE Emperor! I Demand to know where I am!"

Then: a greasy, sanctimonius voice like that of a clangor sounded behind him: Thou art in my labrotory.

"Who art thou!?"

"I am known as "AnimalMaker": I create animals out of cells, and animals from humans."

"Thou doestn't scare me! I am the 103rd Qish Emperor Yes XVIII The Nay-Sayer-Emperor of Lala land, Qjrnk, and Cranberryland: the land of trolls!"

"If thou knewest what I plan for thee, thou wouldn't be so smug."

The mole leaped forth and dug his nasty claws into the man's eyelids, and tore them off. The Q.I. Yes screamed as all the sensory infromation rushed at him all at once. Then the mole slashed his neck and killed him.

He drug the dead emperor off. A few minutes later, the Q.I. woke up to relize that he was now an isolated brain.

Next Episode: I'm changing my schuedal: this is ridiculous. March 2nd 2015