𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 . . .

— requesting rules !
1.) please only request through comments! i will see and read ones sent through pms, but i will prioritize ones in the comments.

2.) be kind and respectful! i ask of you to not request anything with things i've said i'm uncomfortable with down below. whatever the request was will be deleted immediately. respect me please!! don't be rude while requesting either!! i will delete it if you are straight up rude with me, plain and simple.

3.) have patience with me! i'm taking requests right now because i'm just getting back into writing after a few months of not writing. this is to simply ease me back into the flow of writing and to develop my style of writing, also to experiment with how i want to write the characters/personas/personalities of the dream smp members of who i'm writing for. please understand that it might take a while for me to perfect your request to my liking and to the point of thinking it's well enough to post.

4.) the more detail you put into the request, the better i can write it! please be as descriptive as possible when requesting unless the whole point is just to give me inspiration instead of a proper request.

5.) your request doesn't have to be romantic! platonic situations are accepted as well!!

6.) let me know if you'd like for me to cut down on cursing! i know some people don't curse and such, so please tell me if you don't want it included!

— what i will write !
1.) social media based! i love writing text messages/facetime/phone or discord calls, anything on twitter, streams, snapchat ( sending snaps back and forth ), etc. they're fun to write!!

2.) violence/angst based! the smp's lore has a lot of murder and things, so i will be writing about murder if requested, depending on what it is. i don't want anything to be overly filled with gore, i'll always keep it vague for the sake of triggers. i will write about grief too because that naturally goes hand in hand with death.

3.) platonic! these are mostly directed towards the minors i write for, but they can be for anyone of your choice. i don't see enough of platonic oneshots! i'm here to make that possible ( hopefully )!!

4.) pronouns! all of my writing will use they/them pronouns unless stated otherwise in the request. neopronouns are accepted! i want to keep the reading experience for whoever might read these to be as gender neutral as possible since i cannot write these for every gender and/or set of pronouns. i want these to be as inclusive as possible, therefore they/them being the best option.

5.) au's! wow, i love these. medieval dsmp is my favorite!! the world of it i have created in my head is magnificent. i will absolutely love you forever if you request a medieval era au. i think this time period fits the lore and everything of the smp so well! i love getting requests for au's.

6.) headcanons! these will be way shorter and less descriptive than my normal writing, so don't have very high expectations of them. i like the conceptual aspect of these, especially where my brain can just create without really putting much effort in for them. have you saw sticker mask dream? ahhh, he's the softest boy in the entire world, love him.

— what i will not write !
1.) smut! this is in no way allowed. please do not request anything sexual. sexual jokes are allowed that aren't triggering in any type of way ( r@pe being an example ), but absolutely no smut shall be written from me. it makes me uncomfortable and triggers me. i'm a minor and it would be weird of me to write sexual content of grown men or other minors ( plus, karl is on the asexual spectrum and i'm asexual ). i know the dream team have stated that they are fine with smut, but i simply cannot imagine them in that way. smut requests are to be deleted right away.

2.) none of the cc's real names will be used ( with the exception of people who use their real names already ). dream has said that he's fine with fans calling him by his real name, but it still feels like i'm stepping a boundary with him. adding to that, it also separates the idea of their online personas and then the real person behind all of that. i am not comfortable with that, as well as the cc's themselves.

3.) i will not be writing any types of ships. don't request for me to write something such as dnf or something like that. it makes me very uncomfortable to ship them in a romantic type of way. they are literally brothers, it's weird in my opinion. if you do request this, it will be deleted. all of the people i write for are straight as far as i am aware and shipping straight men is weird to me. even more so the shipping of minor cc's, that's uncalled for. being a minor along with them isn't any excuse to do so either. with that being said, i will not be writing any type of shipping content unless it is platonic.

4.) romantic requests will not be accepted for minor cc's or cc's who are uncomfortable with romantic fics. this goes for ranboo, tubbo, tommy, and technoblade. i will write platonically for them though! i love the idea of writing something about being best friends with tubbo and tommy. it's very nice and i haven't saw many things written that way.

5.) i refuse to write for george all on his own. he triggers me at times, so it's probably for the best that i don't write anything for him. he can be requested to be in platonic oneshots with sapnap and dream or something such as that. it's okay if he's with someone else, just not individually. i don't feel comfortable to write solely for him.

6.) lore is something that i am very behind on and it stresses me to keep up with it, so i will not accurately write lore-based things. fights and such i'm okay with, but full-on lore is something that i am not comfortable with. it adds too much stress for me to write. i will write dsmp headcanons and other adventures such as that, but actual lore-based requests is something i cannot do.

— list of who i write for !
         • dream
         • sapnap
         • karl jacobs
         • wilbur soot
         • tommy, strictly platonically
         • tubbo, strictly platonically
         • ranboo, strictly platonically
         • c!technoblade, strictly platonically

— list of who i write for !         • dream         • sapnap         • karl jacobs          • wilbur soot         • tommy, strictly platonically          • tubbo, strictly platonically          • ranboo, strictly platonically          • c!technobl...

request    by    commenting    here   <3!

requests are currently closed.