You meet him!(You POV)

Loki :
Today sucks! My brothers are in a tutoring session, and now I need to wait for them. I look at people passing me, waiting for others. Then someone's sits next me, clearly frustrated. Then he screams, "why do they all have something after school on the one day I have nothing to do?!" He snacks me in the forehead, and he instantly recoiled after doing so. "Sorry... What's your name?"
"Her name is Y/n Elliot..." Said my eldest brother, Markus, "stay away from our sibling..." said my middle brother, Marius, and my youngest older brother grabs my hand and began dragging me away.
"My name is Loki, sorry, again!" He said as I was dragged away. Why does my face feel hot?

Loni :
Okay, tutoring people, more specifically Loni Loud, the densest person I have ever heard of. I rush to meet him, putting my gun in my boot, and rapping my arm, then grabbing my bag and go to the loud house, where I was met with the dense man.
"Hello! I'm Loni, and you are?"
"I'm Y/n, your tutor, it is a pleasure pleasure to meet you!"
Two hours go by and he asks the dumbest questions I have ever heard, but he is kind of cute... he kind of reminds me of a newborn puppy with no knowledge of anything.

Luke :
I was at a my dad, Mcswaggers, concert sense he asked if I could go, and am currently backstage waiting for his meet and greets to end so we can go eat. No one knows about me, my older brother, and younger brother, or our toddler half brother (on our dads side), so it is usually weird being with them and him. I am bored sense two dudes and a girl are taking forever with my dad, and I want my phone, which was still in his dressing room. So I just went in there, and dad slipped up a bit.

"Hey swee-! Y/n! What are you doing?!" I blink and pick up my phone, I see that a bunch of people have tagged dad on his insta, which I manage even if I am not always with him like the majority of the family, so they send me the photos. I look at the dudes and girl he is with and the boy with braces face lights up in recognition.

"OMG your Y/n Pele! You are a vlogger just like me! But you are more popular..." I look at him and nod then go to managing dads account when I see a flash in from of me!

I look at the brace dude again, he smiles, and shows me the selfie he took, not bad, but I was clearly not paying attention. He was about to post it when the dude with a mohawk snatched his phone and deleted the picture. "Dude don't take picture of people with out their permission, even if they are your idol." He handed back the dudes phone, and dad slips again.

"Kitty, can you please look  into this account?" He then shows me a fake account of him, I look at it then him, and point to the three kids. He looks confused, I guess he wasn't paying attention to our conversation, and assumed they were my friends.

So, "Mcswagger, I have no clue who these people are, they are not my friends, though one follows my vlogs and social media." I then show the dudes media/channel.

"Oh."

Lane : 

Today I was working in the front of my moms comedy club sense a waitress quit today, and she desperately needed the help. So here I am trying to keep myself from laughing to keep my magic in check. There is a really funny dude on the stage, and I am in slight pain holding in my laughter. After he got off the stage he went straight to me, on break.

"Hey! I noticed that you are the only one who didn't laugh, am I not funny to you?"

"You are funny, it is just that I can't laugh, sorry." I then left him, he looked kind of shocked. Real shame, he was cute.