You Find Their Number/Text Them :

Loki : 

I was sitting in the car waiting for my brothers, who insisted I wait here. I'm bored, I reach into my pocket, and feel a piece of paper in my pocket, I take it out and see a phone number on it. 

"When did someone put this in my pocket?" Eh, I'm bored waiting in the car, and my brothers are flirting with the cash register girl, so I why not text the number. 

Y/N : Hey there.

I wait for a few minutes before receiving. 

Loki : hey! Y/n right! Glad to see you got my number!

Y/n : What you doing, I'm bored waiting for my brother. 

Loki : just sitting in my living room. (That's a lie he was talking to Bobby, until you texted, then he just hung up on her.)

Y/n : Cool... I've heard that there are a lot of Louds, this true?

Loki : Yeah 

Loki : there is 11 of us! 

Loki : I'm The oldest! 

Y/n :  sweet, I'm the youngest :*(

Y/n : AND THE OLD GIRL!

Loki : HAHA, you sound like my sister, she is the only girl of 11 siblings! :D

Y/n : I feel  sorry for her. 

Y/n : and I thought I had it bad. 

Loki : Wanna hang out some time?

Y/n : Sure,TTYL! My brothers are coming back, and I like my phone!

Loki : OK, TTYL!

~With Loki~

"Wow, I haven't seen you look this love sick in a while dude, Bobby send something that made you this way?" Loki spun around quickly when he heard Luke say that.

"NO! I wasn't even talking to Bobby!" This caught everyone's attention, and they were all on him. 

"THEN WHO!?"

Loni : 

I just made it home from tutoring the idiot, and just entered my room, when my older brother enters my room. He is said to be the best hunter in the family yet. He stopped talking to me when I didn't follow the family path. 

"Yes, Silver Hunter?" I haven't addressed him as anything but his first and last name after he screamed at me once. 

"How was tutoring?" What is he up to? 

"It was fine, I had to deal with an idiot, but everything was fine otherwise." I pull my phone out of my pocket, and see a piece of paper fall out, I grab it, must have been Loni who put it there. 

"Whose number is that?" I don't look at him as I enter it in my phone. 

"A person I'm tutoring, must have put it in my pocket, so he could get more help. Now get out of my room!" I pick up my pocket knife the chuck it at him. Needless to say he left, because even if I'm not a hunter I have hella good aim.