After the Date

Loni : 

Ugh! Why did Bobby have to be here today?! I thought she was going to hang out with her little brother today! 

Ugh... Y/n was mad at me too...

I .... don't know how I feel anymore!

Originally I was just trying to become Y/n's friend, but...

I hid from Bobby when I saw her, and I... I lied about what I was doing to Y/n, and Bobby... to both my brothers and sister... What am I doing? 

I need to chose, but... I don't... want to...

I love Bobby

I love Y/n

But I don't want to lose either... Ugh... who do I chose? I just need to figure it out on my own... I might need to keep lying for a bit-

No! I'm breaking up with Bobby... I hope this goes well.

Loni : 

"Y/n!" Y/n ran away, she looked like she was about to cry... I can't let her leave like that! I chase after her, and damn, she runs fast! I almost lost her, so I called my inner wolf Lucious, and we run to try and keep up with her. Which is very fucking hard. 

How does she run so fast!? I am a wear wolf, sure I don't work out, but come on! If she was this fast she must have had the literal strictest work out regimen from the time she was like really young! She finally slowed down, and stopped at a tree. The area she stopped in was beautiful to be all honest. 

I look around in a daze for a minute, when I look back at Y/n, she was asleep... I walk up to her, and put her head in my lap. She looks so peaceful, huh, what is on her arm? I look at the bandages on her arm, she has them wrapped extremely tight... I wonder who did that?

I remember hearing her say to her friends that she keeps getting into fights with her family, could they have done that?... I hear Lucious growl, yeah bud, that thought makes me mad too. I flinch when I hear my ring tone, and hurry to answer it so Y/n doesn't wake up. 

"Hurry up! Or I'm leaving you to walk home!" Upon hearing this is quickly put Y/n back on the tree, and put my jacket on her, I hope her arm gets better!

Luke : 

I watch Y/n quickly drive away from me, her face being as red as a firetruck. I can't help but laugh when thinking about her red face. . . 

I know I'll see her again, but I really wish I didn't hesitate, when I had a chance to see if my emotions were truly love, or if my emotions were just very strong admiration for her father. But even with out the kiss I now know it is in fact love. I was originally going to go after Sam, but yeah... 

Looks like I'm Bi. 

Love ya, Y/n, can't wait to see you again. 

And I know I will see you again. *Smirk*

Let's play the game now, I'm excited to win ya love. I now have another goal, let's hope she doesn't run away next time. I walk back into the Garage and see that Y/n dropped a very pretty piece of jewelry... now I don't want to lose Loves jewels, so I put it on, hah, it fits like a glove. Hey, Love Jewels, that would make a killer song!