FIRST DAY OF THIRD TERM😪🤓

Start from the beginning

   I smiled and walked to them still holding my lunch bag.

   " hi guys" I said and smiled at them. They all had beautiful smiles on their faces oh I'm so happy.

  " Vicky" grace yells and grabs me tight, I managed not to die from her strong grip as I hugged her back.

   " grace I'm dying" I screamed and everyone laughed.

  " sorry I just missed you so much. You look beautiful" she said and released me then smiled.

  " ahh please don't whine me. I'm not beautiful. But wait o, is it only me that is seeing this?" I asked as I stared at grace's body.

  " that she has reduced abi?" Emmanuel asked.

  " yes... You reduced o. Why did you loose weight bayii.." I said frowning.

   " its my uncle. You know I spent my holiday at ilorin with him. He made me exercise everyday. Imagine I only eat twice a day and the two times sef is what I eat once in a day. If you see what they eat ehn, its like the whole family is dieting. I suffered oh I'm never going back again and I got fine cloths sha. " she said frowning.

   " Pele .. Don't worry we will add more weight" I said and  smiled before i looked at Emmanuel.

   " lover boy. I have missed you" I said as I slapped his head that had a neatly barbed afro on it. As usual the player has to look good. But he,wasn't wearing his tie.. First day of resumption. Oga bad boy sha ..

   ( oga bad boy sha means ..  He is the bad boy).

    " why will you slap my head nah" he whined before pulling me close as he hugged me. " have missed you too. So is that a yes to my question?" He asked me.

   " no I'm not going to date you or anyone in the hell fire of a school" I said before looking at him weirdly .

   " you broke my heart but I will never give up" he said

   " Pele john cena" Grace said and we all laugh before Emmanuel gives her an angry look but we know he is just joking.

   " Linah Linah" I called and smiled.

   " you just noticed me abii.. Continue to ignore me nah" linah said playfully.

  " ah madam. You guys saw each all through out the holiday nah. " grace said

  " did I ask you?" Linah asked and I smiled. These two fighters sha...

  " so please have you guys seen our new class?. Is it upstairs in that fine place they were building before?. " I asked them.

   " yes ooo.. They gave us the building" Linah said.

   " awwnnnn" I exclaimed happily.

   " you know we are bill gates children. Ode we are staying in the orientation hall block " Linah said and my happy expression became sad.

   " I hate this school" I muttered as we all walked to the place together

   " wait o Linah. Where is that sorry excuse of a brother that you have" grace asked on the way . I burst into laughter.

     " where else.. His girlfriend side nah. " Emmanuel said

    " he is still dating Genevieve?" I asked, my heart breaking into pieces.

   " don't ask stupid question you know.. " grace said to me.

   " its okay.. Let's go" Linah said to me and pulled me. I smiled at her as I followed her.