HAIR DRESSER SHOP😋😋

💜💜💜💜💜
VICTORIA:

  I opened the door and got inside, she was doing her make up over again, meaning she was going to either her shop or one of those stupid meetings to boast about her husband's and my dad's wealth or gossip about other women.

  " why did you take long to answer, 'abi on ka mi loun ni'?" She asked in Yoruba.

( it means or are you counting the number of times I called you?")

  " no" I sigh and frown again, waiting for her to talk so I can leave in peace.

  " and are you not making your hair today?. Its Sunday and tomorrow is the first day of your last term in school, you can't go looking like that" she said and used her hand to create a bad sign on my head.

  " I'm waiting for Linah. We will go to the hairdresser shop together" I said.

She looked at me and smiled, did I tell you that my mum and Linah's mum are always trying to match make and bring Lennon and I together. Imagine, they believe that we are right for each other. And she is in Spain right now, any time she comes for Christmas or new year or easter or any special occasion, all they do is stare at us with cute eyes and match make and all those things only increase the awkwardness between Lennon and I . why won't they just stop and mind their businesses. I don't like Lennon, its just a fucking crush and Lennon thinks of me as his younger sister.

  " okay good. Lennon should follow you guys to the hairdresser shop because that street is always too silent" she said

   " since all these days that we have been going alone you didn't invite Lennon o but today, Lennon will be our body guard" I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

   " what did you say and did you just roll your eyes at me?" She asked me and I shaked my head and smiled

   " no mummy, he will follow us. Where are you going?" I asked her

  " well I'm going to the new mall that just opened in Victoria island with Mrs olatunji and Mrs adeyinka. Make sure you cook dinner and eat, I will be home late so don't wait for me. I will use my spare key to enter the house" she said standing up.

   " okay mum" I muttered and forced a smile on my face. Mum picks her bag and we both walk out of her room. She closes her door and we move downstairs.

  " where is jenny and Jordan?" She asked me as we reached the foot of the stairs.

  " jenny fell asleep already and Jordan was playing video games last time I checked on him" I said and opened the front door for her.

  " okay just lock the door after you come back from making your hair" she said then she went out. I followed her as she took her seat inside her car, then I looked around but no sign of uncle Ade, our gateman so I went to open the big gate.

   As I opened the gate, I sight Linah and Lennon from afar and I smiled a very big smile and waved, Linah waved back while Lennon kept staring at his phone with a frown on his face. What is with the change of mood, I wondered. This morning he removed my scarf more than five times in the church while I chased him.

  Mum moved her car and drove to the front of the gate, as soon as she saw Lennon and Linah she rolled her glass down and beamed, wearing a very big smile. Here comes the embarrassment. My mum has never showed me that smile but she gives it to Lennon every time.

   " good afternoon ma" Linah and Lennon chorused and surprisingly Lennon was already smiling.. Thats confusing.

   " good afternoon Linah, how is your mum and dad?" She asked still smiling.