Cole's Savior-Oaks POV

I walked along the river's edge, the canidaes trailing behind me. Tyrek flew off my shoulder before flying in front of my face.

"Aren't you worried about Cole?" Tyrek asked. "He's not used to the dangers. He could be hurt, or maybe Josinik got him."

"I warned him about Josinik and the flowers," I said, trying to hide my worry.

"In detail?" Tyrek asked skeptically. "Because you yelling at Cole to stay away from stuff that he doesn't understand will not help." I walked back towards the little clearing of trees. Ignoring the compass pixies query. I watched as Tyrek flew over to me crossing his arms in disapproval. "That's what I thought." I sighed.

"Look it doesn't matter if Cole is in danger. I'm done being his bodyguard." I exclaimed.

"Do you actually believe that?" Tyrek asked. I opened my mouth to answer before a loud shout rang through the river bed.

"OAK!" the voice yelled. Suddenly a wolf-like creature ran into the riverbed. I noticed the human-like figure of the creature before I realized that it was a wolfman, a rarer form of human.

I watched in shock as the wolfman ran towards us before tripping on a stick, making the creature fall to the ground. He had been going too fast, the fall caused the wolfman to skid over the river's edge.

I watched in amusement as the wolfman fell into the water, sputtering in shock. I got up to help the wolf-like human out of the water. I walked over to the water's edge before I was pushed back, Princess taking my spot. I watched as she pulled the wolfman out of the river.

"Wait," I exclaimed. "CONALL!?!"

"Hello Oak," Conall said as he regained his balance. "It's been a while."

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Naro sent me. Told me you'd be here." Conall explained.

"Naro? As in your girlfriend?" I turned to Tyrek. Tyrek Shrugged

"Yes, his girlfriend. Cole found her. She sent me to find you." Conall explained.

"If you're here that means that they were in the village. Cole is with Josinik isn't he." I exclaimed

"I'm afraid so," Conall nodded. "Lily brought him in."

"Of course she did. She loves sucking up to Josinik. Bringing in Cole would have been the greatest gift ever." I huffed in annoyance. Tyrek looked over at me before asking a question I had dreaded

"What does Josinik want Cole for? Do you know?" the compass pixie questioned.

"Yes, I do." Conall started. "Josinik wants info"

"What kind of info?" Tyrek asked, casting glances my way.

"Information on Earth. Or more specifically how to get there." Conall explained.

"Why?" Tyrek enquired "what would that kind of information do for him?"

"He wants to gain power," I said " if he can get to Earth, he'd be able to take an entire world over. He's power-hungry. As Cole came here from Earth, he'd be the most resourceful person." Conall nodded.

"Exactly." the wolfman confirmed.

"DAMN IT COLE!" I shouted in frustration. "I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE FLOWERS. AND JOSINIK!"

"OAK" Tyrek yelled. "Calm down. Blowing up is not gonna help Cole."

"You're right, like always" I huffed. "How did Lily even get him anyway?"

"Well, according to Naro, Cole apparently went looking for a compass pixie. He ended up finding Naro in a creek. Then Lily came into the clearing around the creek and Cole mistook her as Naro's protector." Conall explained. "Then I guess Lily spelled him or something because he stopped listening to Naro and willingly followed her to the Village. Naro, of course, went with him for protection."

"Sounds like Naro alright," Tyrek commented.

"Ok ." I started pacing around the clearing. "We need a plan. Tyrek, you make a list of everything we'll need. Conall, can you make a layout of the village? And I'll..."

"Cole" Conall interrupted me. "There's something else you need to know. Well, a few things."

"Well then out with it. We need to save Cole." I stood in front of the wolfman.

"We're not saving just Cole," Conall said.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Who else are we saving?"

"Josinik has The Sky God," Conall whispered.

"Oh." I huffed. "I see."

"There's more," Conall stated. "Josinik has a theory. About the Sky God."

"Oh?" Tyrek urged Conall to continue.

"Josinik believes that the Sky God is Cole's father," Conall explained. "He was planning to hurt cole if he didn't get the information from him right away. Then if that didn't work, he was gonna use his father as leverage."

"Well, this is a problem." I groaned in annoyance. "Anything helpful you can tell us?"

"Um yeah." Conall looked at me. "Rose wants to help."

"That's great!" Tyrek exclaimed.

"Yes, it is. That is a relief. We will have two inside men. And Cotton Candy and Galaxy can shapeshift into flowers.'' I was getting more animated as I paced around the clearing. "This might actually work."

"We need to find Galaxy first. Cole probably left her by the creek." Tyrek stated. I nodded as I continued pacing.

"Any ideas where the creek is? Or how Cole found it." I asked Conall.

"Um yeah. It's the Pegadeer creek. Naro said Cole followed a pegadeer into the clearing that the creek runs through." Conall explained.

"Ok. that's North, right?" I turned to the compass pixie.

"Yep. Sure is boss" Tyrek nodded.

"Boss?" I enquired. "Why am I the boss?"

"Because you're the natural leader here. Obviously" Tyrek laughed. I shook my head in amusement.

"Whatever you say Tyrek." I chuckled.

"So boss?" Collan looked over at me. "What's the plan?"