Their monster

Okay, some history about this world. Monsters used to be hunted for their blood by people called monster hunters, as time went on people for the most part have accepted monsters. However there are a few families who hunt down monsters even if it is now a crime. One family nearly killed the majority of the monster king kind. 

These kinds of monster, the monster kings, are kind of like vampires, they have long lives, and are pale. Though, Lynn, the loud house dad, believed in soul mates too, so when he met Rida (Is that how you spell it), who was a human, he was over joyed.  And raised his sons and daughter to believe in soul mates too. 

Monster king kinds children are usually always different monsters, rarely ever the same monster.

Loki : half siren, and half human

He usually in his human form and rarely ever uses the form at all, sometimes forgets about it too.

Loni : half Werewolf, and half human

He has only ever used the form on accident, only ever acted human.

Luke : half wyvern, and half human

He has accidentally brought out his wings before, and only flies  when he has no there options.

Lane : half white tiger, and half human

He forgets about his monster half so often that when he is reminded by it he looks as lost as Loni usually is.

Lynn : half chimera, and half human

He works really hard to keep his monster form hidden during games.

Linka : half doppelganger, and half human

She doesn't have to work to keep her monster hidden, just needs to not focus on others feature too much, but she can't change her form too often, unless she want to be in slight pain.

Lars : half vampire, and half human

He doesn't hide it people just thing he is weird.

Leif : half dryad, and half human

He is usually covered in mud, so he doesn't really need to hide the branches that come form him sometimes.

Lexx : half dryad and half human

He works extra hard to hide his monster form, and only ever uses his monster found to scare the shit out of his competitors.

Levi : half a 'Medusa', and half human

He doesn't really worry about his 'monster' form sense it is just his eyes unless he is pissed, and his glasses keep people safe.

Leon : half harpy and half human

(He is 9 months younger than Levi in this ) He ignores his monster form, and it hasn't come to him for a while.