Chapter 1

Yibo's POV

Sweats are flowing all over my body, heavy breathings can be heard in the room. We just finished practicing, we'll have a new comeback for the next two months now. Our group name is UNIQ, we just debut last year and we will having a comeback for our 1st anniversary. It's our surprise gift for our fans, for supporting us in this industry.

After the incident happened one and half year ago, I came here in Korea to pursue my dreams, to became a dancer and singer. The first day I came here, I was so heartbroken and hardly adopt to the environment, but thanks to my hyungs, my co- members, they make me feel comfortable and make it easier to adopt here. After eight months of training and hard work we debut as a new boy group of YeuHua Entertainment.

I'm on my deep thoughts when suddenly the door of our practice room flung open. Our manager entered, he was wearing a wide smile on his face. He signal us to come over him.

"I have a good news to you guys", he said and smile even more.

"What's the good news that can make our grumpy manager so happy today?", Wenhan-ge joke and earn a hit from our manager. We laughed to them, it's not new to see them like this, they are always bickering and Wenhan-ge always tease our manager.

"Hey! I'm serious here. Since your group is having your first anniversary, Liu Corporation wanted to invite you to endorse their new product alongside for your anniversary. And the company already agreed with it, so next two days we are going to fly to China, and held your group's comeback there."

"China? We thought we're going to held our comeback here?", -Seungyoun

"That's right, why of a sudden?", - Yixuan-ge

"I also don't know, but the company already decided it. And it's final and I can't do anything about it. So let's just follow the order. And you'll have an off today and tomorrow to prepare all your things."

After delivering the news our manager bid his goodbye and left. On their conversation earlier, I just keep silent and listen to them from the side. I'm so happy because I'll have a reason to come back to my home. For almost a year far away from the people I love, I can finally come back there, I really miss them, especially Zhan-ge, but I'm ashamed to face him. Now, I only have my parents contact, and also embarrassed to face them cause they are there when I reject Zhan-ge. They didn't questioned me but said that they know that I have my reason and they know that I already know what is right and what is wrong and reflect to the things that I did. And now that the company decided to our group to go to China and have our comeback there, I know there is no way that my and Zhan-ge's path will not cross.

"Hey,Yibo", someone snap it's fingers infront of me, I got startled and lifted my head towards that person, I saw Seungyoun staring at me with his worried eyes. I look around and find that we are the only left here.

"I've been calling you many times now and I think your mind is flying around. If you're looking for them, they already left to change, since you're spacing out and let me call you. They will just wait for us outside.", he said and I just reply with a 'hm' and stand up, arrange my things and pick it up. I'm already walking to the exit when he call me again, I turn to face him.

"Yibo", he looks hesitant but he continued. " Are you okay?" he ask

"What kind of question is that?" I laugh "Of course I'm okay", I said and give him a faint smile. He frowned and sigh.

"I know that you know what I mean, Yibo. I know that you're worried of coming back to China and face him again, right?"

For all of the members, Seungyoun became my best friend, he know my past and also the mistake I did to Zhan-ge. It's not that I don't trust my other hyungs but I still can't open it up to them. As for Seungyoun, after saying it to him, he didn't judge me and I am grateful for that, but said "We are not perfect for not committing any mistakes in our lives, and we can't change of what is already done. But instead of running away we should face it and make things right."