Chapter 8 pt.2

Zhan was peacefully sleeping on his comfortable bed when he received a phone call.

He reaches his phone on the night stand without bothering to open his eyes, and answer it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHAN-GE!!!", the person on the other line exclaimed.

A big smile instantly form in Zhan's lips after hearing the voice. Even without looking at the caller's name, he already knew who was it just hearing it's voice. It's no other than his boyfriend, Wang Yibo.

Yibo and the other members of UNIQ flew back in Korea, last two months ago. They also held a concert there. Zhan wanted to go there to watch them, but he got an important meeting with an important client. So they again parted for two months, but despite that, they always find ways to contact each other. But he was sad that they can't celebrate his birthday together.

"Thank you, Bo-di.", he replied with his hoarse voice.

"You're welcome, ge'... Umm do you have anything you want ge, I will definitely buy it for you?", Yibo excitedly asked.

"I doubt that you can buy it, babe.", Zhan said

"What? Does it too much expensive?... Don't worry Zhan-ge I would definitely buy it.", Yibo proudly said.

"It's priceless, Bo-di... It only have one in the world."

"What is it really, Zhan-ge."

"You.", Zhan teasingly said, but it's true, all he want is Yibo and nothing more.

Minutes passed and Zhan didn't get any respond, then he look to his phone and the call have already ended. He chuckles , he know that Yibo is so much embarrassed and decided to end the call.

"This boy really."

And he again come back to his sleep, 'cause it's only one in the morning, smiling.

.
.
.
*In Korea*

"What is it really, Zhan-ge.", Yibo asked.

"You."

As Yibo heard Zhan's response, he couldn't react immediately. He felts his checks burning hot, and his heart was biting fast on his chest. He then ended the call as he doesn't know what to say more, he was so completely embarrassed.

Then Seunghyun entered their shared room and find Yibo looking like a tomato, and asked,

"What happened to you, Yibo?"

Yibo got startled, as he didn't notice Seunghyun entering the room.

"Ah... N... N-nothing.", he stuttered.

______________________________________

*In the evening*

"Jie' do I really have to attend to that party?", Zhan whined, while Xuan Lu is fixing his tie.

"Of course, Zhanzhan... And it's not just a party, it's your party.", Xuan Lu explained.

"We can just have a small dinner here jie'... I don't need a party.... Especially, Yibo's not there.", Zhan said, but he just whisper the last sentence.

"Don't be stubborn Zhanzhan... Let's get going, or we will be late.", Xuan Lu said, as he finished tying Zhan's tie.

Zhan doesn't have other choice and follow his sister outside and ride inside his sister's car, and they go to the venue. They finally arrived at the venue after two hours.

"Zhanzhan you can go inside first, I'll just park my car in the parking.", Xuan Lu said to Zhan.

Zhan's brows furrowed as he gazed at his sister.