-𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝟺-

(btw these songs are from each character's "playlist".)

grace soon reached her class and sat next to the unexpected ariela. grace began to pull out her books and start working. ariela then noticed her and tapped her shoulder. "hi i'm ariela. and who might you be?" ari said as she flipped her hair. "oh h-hi i'm uh grace." grace said smiling softly and going back to work.

"i haven't seen you before. like at all. are you new to this school?" ari said looking at her. "well i just u-uhm transferred here? so." grace said getting more and more nervous. "oh that's cool. i hope we get closer, you seem nice." ari says smiling mischief coursing through her veins. grace smiles softly and gets back to work.

after some time, the bell rang and grace and ari were walking out of class together. ari was doing most of the talking and grace was looking down listening to her speak. she didn't really know what to say since she was still so new. they said their goodbyes and made it to their classes.

-T I M E    S K I P-

vanessa was now in the last period of the day. from why she seen, she had no friends in this class. she was beyond tired and stressed out. the only thing that calmed her down was grace's smile. they way it beamed in any sad situation. the way it made her instantly feel better after being in a very dark place.

while she was in dreamland she didn't hear the teacher calling on her for something. the teacher eventually gave up and called on someone else. vanessa soon snapped out of it and got back to work. while she was working she felt a tap on her shoulder. she looked to her right and saw catherine and almost screamed.

"when did you get moved into this class?" vanessa whispered still writing on her paper. "v it's the first day of school and i still get lost." they both giggled lightly and went back to work. after some time it was time to go home and the halls were packed. vanessa nor catherine hasn't ever seen it this packed ever. it was kinda scary.

vanessa and catherine walked out of school still talking. "want me to take you home?" vanessa said as she unlocked her car door. "yes please. can we get something to eat too?" catherine said looking at her hands.

hey. :)❤️