-𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝟸-

"so by met someone you mean what?" athena said as she leaned in closer trying to listen to what vanessa was saying. "well i met met someone" vanessa said as she blushed at her friends looking at her intensely. they were in second period together. athena has been her friend for a little over 5 years.

she lost her brother due to suicide and she almost went down that path too. vanessa helped her see her worth and she's now hoping to be a writer for new york times in a couple years. they've been very close ever since. now athena wasn't as clingy as catherine but she was close to it.

"when will i meet her?" said athena protectiveness laced in her voice. "i don't exactly know. all i know is that she lives in our town but goes to a different school. a catholic school."

"oh she must be a holy girl or something." athena said giggling. "i guess so but, i don't care. i'm a bisexual christian." (AN: built different 😼)  "well the perfect controversial match huh?" vanessa giggled and nodded.

"i hope so."

the bell rang indicating it was time for third period so athena and vanessa said their goodbyes and walked their separate ways fast. vanessa tends to walk too fast so she never watches where she's going. she almost felt like she was floating everytime she walked. well until she bumped into someone knocking them both down in the process.

"oh my goodness i-i'm so sorry i wasn't looking correctly and-" then vanessa took a good look at who she was talking to. ariela. one of the most meanest girls in the school. especially to vanessa.

"oh well if it isn't the girl who somehow survived" ari said with a stone cold face. vanessa always knew how to respond to her because ari also had something happen to her. ari's mother and her never had a good relationship. ever since her parents divorced, she's resented her mother. one night it became too much and ari came home to her stuff out on the curb with a note saying-

"since you want your father so much you can go live with him. :)"

ever since then, ari has been ruthless to everyone who she thinks is "below" her. which never seemed to faze vanessa because she knew how much she was loved and didn't need a mans validation to know that. "well if it isn't the girl who wasn't even wanted by her mother." vanessa said as she picked up her stuff and stood up face to face with ari.

"well at least my father is still here." "well at least both my parents wanted me." vanessa says with pettiness laced in her voice. "oh please is that what you think? he probably was planning that." ari said knowing she was losing it. "no babe it's what i know. my mother did everything to keep me around and so did my father. unlike your father who only started caring about your skank ass because you came to his doorstep crying at 3am because you had no where to go. now, i'd say more but that just wouldn't be fair to you and your fucked up family." vanessa then lightly pecked ariela's cheek with pettiness and walked off.

yeah vanessa is the sour patch.❤️ bye now.