-𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝟹-

vanessa soon came into her 4th period class smiling hard. she was thinking about her "someone" she met. how long they'd talk made it seem like they've known each other for a life time. it made her feel so happy but yet so stupid. she was falling for someone she's never met in person. or at least not yet.

"alright class we have to wait for another student then we will proceed to the lesson." the teacher said as she sat down in her seat. vanessa didn't really pay much attention as she pulled out her supplies. "okay students this is grace willows. she just transferred here today. please try to give her a warm welcoming." vanessa's head popped up. she knew that name from somewhere. that was her person!

the person she spent hours talking to on the phone and right after texting her. the person she'd ask to pick out outfits for. who her simp ass thought was the love of her life. "vanessa please raise your hand" the teacher said snapping her out of her summer daydream. vanessa soon raised her hand blushing profusely.

grace on the other hand was a mess. it was a big class and everyone was starring at her. grace suffered from social anxiety. sometimes it would get so bad she'd have to go home early from school and take a nap. grace soon saw vanessa's hand. her eyes widened as she blushed hard and walked to that seat. vanessa blushed even more looking at her.

"h-hey vanessa." grace said as she internally slapped herself for stuttering. "hey grace" vanessa said as she fully turned to her smirking at the effect she had on grace. (AN: vanessa is the top.) "how're you? we haven't talked in a while." "vanessa we talked last night." vanessa blushed for the millionth time. they did talk last night. "when we're you gonna tell me you were coming here? i thought your parents restricted you from going to regular schools?"

graces parents were very religious and strict people. they thought that regular public school was even more ruthless than catholic. "it took a lot of convincing. and i wanted to surprise y-you." grace smiled softly then blushed as vanessa leaned in closer whispering in her ear.

"thanks baby. i truly appreciate it."

vanessa then hugged her tightly and gave her little kisses on her neck. "you're welcome." grace said as she held onto vanessa slightly worried if the teacher might see them. "n-nessa stop they might see-" "shh gracie it's okay they won't. we're in the very back and no one seems to pay attention to me so you're fine." vanessa said as she kissed her neck one more time then stopped.

soon the bell ran indicating it was time for 5th period. grace and vanessa walked gave their kisses and said their goodbyes. they didn't know what they were yet. neither of them confirmed that all summer. they were both confused but too afraid to speak on it.

hi. :)