𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫

Super long chapter enjoy & happy woo wednesday ! 💙💫
——
Sunday, Apr. 21. 2019
Amour 📍
12:45am

It was going on almost 1am, it was like 50 of us deep in Amour. The guys with the money throwing it at the strippers, and a whole bunch of us girls dancing and just enjoying each other's company.

We as in Jasmine, Amiri, Tae, and me brought some of our friends out to Amour to celebrate with us. But Pop and the guys, had more. I knew some like Riley, Kiara, Xiarra and a few of the girls that would be in the studio but the rest.. I didn't.

"Yo somebody tell the DJ play that new Pop Smoke! That Welcome To The Party record!" Somebody shouts.

"Yo what you been up to sis feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Riley asks.

We find a seat in our section we had rented out for the night next to Amiri and Xierra.

"I mean I see you on the gram getting those brand deals but sisssss how you been?" She asks.

"I'm happy. Happier than ever actually. Pop is finally getting the recognition he deserves he's gonna go global soon, and I'm proud of him."

"Me too," She nods before drinking her liquor, "Pop been doing this shit for a few months but never took it seriously til now so i'm glad bro on his shit right now."

"What about you, what you been up to?" I smirk making her laugh.

"I'm talking to this dude right now. Real fly, real rich, he's a whole ass basketball player girllllll!" She geeks making me laugh.

"How long yah been talking?"

"Couple weeks but girl, he the whole damn package!" She laughs.

"I'm bent already," Kiara comes to sit between Amiri and I.

"What you drinking?" Amiri looks in her cup, "It's dark. It's henny?"

"Nahhhhhh this motherfucka 42! You ever had 42?!" She laughs.

"No, lemme taste it!" Amiri laughs making me laugh.

"That bitch gon have you fucked up cause i'm fucked up and this bitch Jasmine over there fucked up," She laughs.

We all turn our head to see Jasmine having a twerk competition with the strippers and bartenders.

"Yeah she's gone!" I laugh watching her fall down.

"Yo yo yo! I'm about to play the hottest record out in New York City right now! Pop Smoke Welcome To The Party right here," The Dj speaks on the mic before playing Pop's song.

We all get up from our seats and rush to where the guys were, on the little mini stage.

"Go ahead babe!" I pull out my phone to record him.

"Baby welcome to the party! I'm off the molly, the xan, the lean that's why i'm moving retarded. Baby welcome to the party uh! I hit the boy up and then I go skate in the rari!" He laughs getting up close to my phone.

I turn my phone to be on both of us.

"What babe say?!" He shouts.

"BITCH IM A THOT GET ME LIT!" We both shout before laughing, "Talk ya shit babe! TALK YA SHIT!" I shout louder making him laugh more.

"Yes yes!" He nods and smiles hugging me whole.

Everybody was up dancing and vibing to the song. It was his first time actually playing in a club like that. But seeing everyone dance to it made Pop extra happy.