𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟

Black Ink Tattoo Studio
Manhattan 📍
2:00pm

"They be filming at all times here.." I say to Pop as we walk down the steps to the front door.

"I called in advanced they have a week off filming due to an incident or whatever," He says as he opens the door for me.

Soon as we walk in Ceaser, Sky, Bae and Kitty we're there along with Donna and Walt.

"Wassup," Ceaser daps up Pop before shaking my hand, "Nice to meet you Ciela."

"It's a honor to meet you. Yah are mad dope forreal," I nod as I look around.

"She said we cool yah!" Sky laughs.

We didn't talk much because Ceaser just went straight to work. They talked a lot in the room as he was tattooing his nuckles.

"So what makes you wanna get this specific tattoo?"

"Man, I'm just trying to live life and get away from all the negativity that's been on my lately these past couple of months. Live life not in fear but just be reckless.. care free you know? Fearless."

"You still in the streets bro? You gotta get up off that for ya brand you tryna make."

"I know man. I'm trying believe me. I got better ahead of me."

"And you got a girl I see," He looks at me making me laugh, "This one. You gotta hold down forreal. Bro different different."

"Nah she do!" Pop laughs, "Believe me she do!"

3:30pm
After his tattoo was done being finished he took a couple of videos to put on IG and then put some saran wrap on it. We went straight back to my apartment building and that was that.

"Marvin!" Pop shouts making him smile big.

"There he go! Wassup Pop!" He shouts back as they dap eachother up making me laugh.

"I'm here too!" I raise my hands up.

"I'm sorry!" He shouts more, "HIIII CIELLAAAAA!" He makes me laugh, "I'll stop. You have fun upstairs!" He winks before answering his phone.

"What does he mean by that?" I ask Pop as we walk to the elevators.

"I don't know," He laughs.

Once we get off the elevator on my floor, I was beasty to get in the house because of the way Marvin was acting. And me, I loved surprises so whatever Pop was planning..had me on ten toes.

"I don't remember turning off all the lights.." I say as we walk in and I flip the switches.

"SURPRISE!"

Tjay, Fivio, Mike, and Polo G. POLO G. Were spreaded around the kitchen. Crazy.

"I forgot I gave you two a key to the crib," I laugh making Tjay and Fivio laugh.

They both get up to hug and kiss my cheek before I go over to Mikey and hug him.

"I thought you weren't coming today," I say as I move to Polo, "Hi nice to meet you."

"Wassup," He answers back.

"I booked the flight for early so we could see Papi play at his game. I didn't wanna be late. But I landed a little while ago. We wanted to pop up on you though so Pop took you out for a couple hours so that I could get situated."

"Thank you," I look back at Pop as he smiles.

"Aye but listen, I brought Polo with me so.." He nods towards Polo as I try to hide my smile.

"She blushinggggg!" Fivio laughs hopping on the counter.

"I'm not i'm just wow. I really don't wanna come off as a weirdo fan girl but I really fuck with your music heavy like.. you and Durk the main chi rappers I listen to."

"Ohhh so you just New York based?" He laughs.

"I mean I listen to all the upcoming artists.. the ones out.. and these three but that's cause like connections you know?" I explain before leaning against Pop as he leaned on the counter, "I know more here cause it's home so you know how that go."

"I gotta put you on to my bros then—not like that Pop," He looks up at him and laughs, "Music wise."

"Hurd you," Pop laughs.

"So ya brother Cameron a freshman on varsity that's big. I ain't never heard no shit like that. I thought no matter how good they were it was always by grade," Polo looks at Tjay.

"Yeah, it usually be like freshman and sophomores on JV then juniors and seniors on varsity," Mikey says, "But bro bro nice. Like nicer than me!" He admits making us laugh, "I played him and his friends it was what three on three?" He looks at Pop as he nods, "And they beat us I was like nahhh hollon kid too nice."

"Y'all speaking very highly of him imma have to 1v1 him see what the hype bout!" Polo laughs.

"Oh you definitely gon see, my brother is una superestrella— uh he's global guaranteed to be in the NBA."

"One thing you needa know bout sis, you know she be on that spanish shit so when she throw out a random spanish word.. that means she forgot the actual word in english, I learned that the hard way.." Fivio trials off as Mikey and Pop laugh.

"Nah that day you had every nigga in the stu listening to the conversation.. nigga fivi was like 'CHANGE THE FUCKING LANGUAGE!" shit will forever have me weak!" Mikey laughs as Pop cracks up.

"Uhm so, wassup what we doing?" Polo asks.

"Well Papi's already at the school getting ready. His game starts at seven. So we gotta kill time," I explain leaning against Pop on the counter.

"You cooking tonight?" Fivio looks at me and asks.

"Another thing is that she throw down in the kitchen she beast at this cooking shit," Tjay looks at Polo making everyone agree.

"Damn what you tryna do? Introduce em or hook em up?" Mikey laughs.

"Relax bro I would never," Tjay laughs, "This my brother right here," He nods to Pop, "Never no disrespect shitten me?! I love these two to death!"

"I gotta girl too so," Polo laughs, "We locked in so that's never up for nobody— no disrespect I just know yah finna be locked in too worried bout nobody else."

"Nah nah fasho bro," Pop puts his arms around me.

"Yo, so 'O' had a plate in the fridge at the house and i'm like where this from and he was like 'Ci made it' and when I tell you that shit buss.. that shit buss!" Mikey laughs dapping Fivio as he laughed, "Whenever you make sunday dinner don't forget to invite me woo!"

"Nah nah I got you!" I laugh, "But we'll skip next.. or technically this sunday. Got plans," I look up at Pop.

"Yea you got her wrapped around yo finger homie cause I aint never seen Beba this lovey dovey before," Tjay laughs making us laugh.

"First of all if anything, I got HIM wrapped around MY finger," I say making everybody crack up, "No se lo torcerá— don't fuck around!"

"Whaaaaat," Pop laughs more, "Don't fuck around you heard!" He laughs more making me laugh.