𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝

7:30pm
We passed time by being downstairs and talking with everybody. Surprisingly, the guys got along with  Luce's family.. yeah her family because I still don't know what's true or what's false yet.

We rode in big black escaldes. A couple of us in one and the others in another. Then the label and Pop's team in the last one. It was really official now.

"Babe," Pop calls my name; I turn to look at him as he was recording on snap with the flash on the front camera, "Mama looking like a snackavelly," He smiles making me blush, "Can I get a kiss?" He looks at me and still records.

I put my hand on his cheek and lean in to kiss him slowly before he sticks his tongue out making me stick mines out.

"Oh nahhhh don't do that," He laughs making me laugh as he ends the video.

When we arrive at Nobu, they already had our table ready. It was a long one. In a private section.

I sat beside Pop and Tae. Everyone else was spread out and around.

"Esto es lujoso," Amiri looks at me and laughs.

<< this is fancy>>

"Sé y simpático.. like ode ode," I nod.

<<I know and nice>>

"What y'all talking about," Pop looks at me and laughs, "All I know is you said 'I know and nice' that's it," He chuckles.

"Ahhh look at you knowing your spanish babeee," I grab his face and smile as he smiles.

"You gotta teach me some more cause I wanna learn how to speak to ya whole family," He explains, "And I gotta learn cause our kids gonna be talking that super jamaican-spanish shit and I can't have little mini us' running around speaking a language I could've learned," He says making me laugh.

"You got years and years to learn babe," I start fixing his chain, "We gotta get money and stay aggressive right now. We gotta accomplish what we want right now together and separately you know?" I explain as he nods, "We still young babe.." I look up at him.

"I know," He licks his lips, "But you never know.. God has his ways of blessing those who he would know are ready and capable of taking on that route. But on some real shit, I'm not ready and I know you not either. I'm just manifesting shit as you would say," He chuckles making me smile, "You heard from ya moms today?" He whispers in my ear

"Nah," I shake my head, "I know she's busy though. Lawyers are busy people and especially with her being in Jersey.." I whisper back in his ear.

"What can I get started for you all down here?" The waiter asks us.

It was three of them that came to the table because of how many of us it was. They split the table in three so it made sense.

"I'll have a water with lemon thank you," Amiri says.

"A sunset spritzer please, make that two," Jasmine looks at Fivio.

"I can get a Pina martini?" Stacks asks, "Make that three my boy Jay and his girl want one," He teases Jay and Ella making them laugh.

"Lemme get a coke or pepsi whatever yah got," Ace says.

"Can I get lychee martini?" Mike orders.

"I'll have a mia margarita," Tae laughs.

"Lemme get a sprite," Cameron says.

"And you two?" He looks to us.

"Ima get a sprite and she's gonna have a.." He trails off before looking at me, "Arnold palmer. More tea than lemonade," He smiles as I smile and nod, "Thank you," He looks back at the waiter before he leaves.

"Awww okay love birds. All lovey dovey and shit," Stacks laughs making us laugh, "Yah cute."

9:00pm
"Alright, everyone listen up.." Steven, Pop's manager, stands up at the foot of the table, "I want to first of all say congratulations to Pop on becoming part of the family now. I know you got a lot of potential kid. I can't wait to see how you take off and how the fans react to the mixtape and your aggressiveness and just the voice in a whole," He says making Pop laugh a little, "We in this for the long run. You stuck with us kid! Fivio you up next kid!"

"Fasho!" Fivio laughs.

"To Pop," Steven raises his glass as we all stand and raise our glasses.

"To Pop!" We all click our glasses together.

"I'm proud of you Poppa," I look up at him before we kiss.

"Facts, love you suvy! We proud!" Ace says.

"Now we gotta introduce the Woo to the world," Cam says.

"Word!" Pop laughs dapping him up across the table.

Once we all sit back down, my phone goes off from text messages.

"Who is it?" Pop asks.

"My mom," I turn the brightness down a little and show him the message.

It read 'I'm just now getting off from work but If you wanted to possibly meet up or hangout tomorrow and know more stuff about everything..i'm up for that. No pressure. I love you.'

"Are you gonna meet up with her?" He asks me in my ear.

"By myself?" I chuckle making him laugh.

"Yeahhhh babe. You gotta bond with her you know," He whispers, "You gotta build a relationship with her and find out about yourself and where you come from. It's not a one-time thing. Put ya big girl shoes on and let her know," He laughs.

"I don't like when you're right," I shake my head as I start texting back.

"I'll go with you. Or drop you off and pick you up.. I mean whatever you wanna do it's up to you," He whispers.

"Nope, you said put my big girl shoes on and that's what ima do," I look up at him and laugh making him laugh.

"What yah over there talking about?" Jasmine laughs.

"Facts whispering and shit, mad giggly," Tae looks at me and laughs making me and Pop crack up.

"And they sober too, I really wonder what they laughing bout!" Jay laughs making us laugh more.

"Nothing woo," Pop laughs more.

9:56pm
"Thank you for inviting me—and allowing my friends to come," I say to Steven.

We were all just up talking and conversating as the dinner ended.

"I had too," He laughs, "I see the way Pop gets when he's around you. I see how you guys are on the phone. That kid loves you, and having you here was important to him. I mean this kid works better when he's either with you in the studio or just on the phone. And he's happy so as long as he's happy and content.. we're cool."

"He been doing this before me though, but—."

"Nah but he talks about you a lot and seeing him talk about a girl like that you'd think yah was together for years. He really loves you Ciela."

"And I love him too. A lot. I'm excited for his take off and his journey to make his stage name a household name you know what i'm saying?" I start explaining as he nods, "It's gonna be tough though.. like he's gonna be traveling state to state soon and ima be here. And we're still young, he's gotta experience this the right way his first time around. I can hold him down from here but I can't hold him accountable you know what i'm saying?"

"I hear you," He nods, "Everything will get figured out though. Don't worry about it. We won't work him to death to the point where he's too busy to come back home and see his family. You two will be fine promise you.. you'll be fine kid," He says.