𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Start from the beginning

"What was that about?" Ron asked. 

"Just asking for a favor."

=★=

The Gryffindor team is in one of the Quidditch towers, waiting for their que to fly out onto the pitch. Harry and Aurora gulp nervously, hearing the whole school just outside the closed curtains. Aurora plays with her fingers, and twirls her broom around, dropping it every once in a while.

"Scared, Potters?" Oliver asks.

"Just peachy." 

"A little bit."

"That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game." Oliver says, reassuring them.

"What happened?" The twins ask in unison.

"Er, I don't really remember. I took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later."

Aurora's eyes widen, and Harry looks down. A few seconds after, they mount their brooms and zoom out onto the enormous pitch. There is a loud eruption cheering. The commentator, one of the Weasley twins friends, was commentating.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!"

Aurora tries to find her friends in the Gryffindor stand. She spots them pretty quickly, because Hagrid is standing there with them. She smiles at Ron who is cheering her name. The Gryffindor team flies around a little more before getting into formation.

Aurora was positioned in front of another chaser, who's teeth looked pretty messed up. He smirked at her, and she gave one of her signature fake smiles. From the ground, Madam Hooch speaks up.

"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." She said, looking mostly at the Slytherins, who payed no attention to her.

"The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Lee commentates.

The snitch zooms around Harry, and the other Slytherin seekers head, then disappears into the sky. Hooch grabs the Quaffle.

"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!"

Aurora reaches out and takes possession of the ball, dodging past Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores. Aurora pumps her fist up in the air, while the Gryffindors erupt into cheers.

"Aurora Potter scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!"

Harry who is still looking for the snitch, claps for his sister, before almost being knocked off his broom by a bludger.

Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain MarcusFlint. Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares. Angelina, Aurora, and Katie pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score. Angelina takes it, throws, and scores.

"Yes!" Aurora cheered, high fiving the other chasers.

"Another ten points to Gryffindor!"

"The Slytherins decide to get messy. They dodge, kick, and try to score. Aurora is side by side with Flint, trying to take possession of the ball. Flint throws the ball and once again, Oliver blocks.

"Give me that!" Flint yells to one of the beaters. He grabs a beaters bat from one and whacks a bludger right at Oliver. It hits Oliver in the stomach and he falls to the ground.

"What do you think you're doing, asshole?" Aurora comes face to face with Flint. He tries to knock her off, but she's quick and ducks before he could touch her. She flies away to her teamates.

The Slytherin members head off. One jumps over George and scores. Slytherin cheers.

"Dammit." Aurora curses.

"Take that side!" Flint yells.

They box Angelina in and sent her into the capes covering one of the towers. She falls down in and is out. The crowd boos. Slytherin scores once again. Suddenly, Harry sees the Snitch. He starts to head off after it and then his broom starts bucking and turning. Aurora was flying over to see what was wrong with her brother, but she is pulled back. 

She turns around and is whacked in the face with a bludger bat, by Flint. She falls off her broom, and screams bloody murder. There are many gasps from the audience, watching both Harry, and Aurora.

As soon as Aurora is about to hit the ground, she is pulled up by George who sets her on the back of his broom. "Wouldn't want you dying today." He says. "Looks like you're going to have a pretty rough bruise."

Aurora laughs, and touches her face where she had been hit. She was still shocked from her near death experience, she hadn't even felt the large bruise that was forming on her cheek. George flies her up to her broom and she gets back on. By then, Harry had also gotten back on his broom, and the two Potters continued the game.

Harry rams the Slytherin Seeker, then is butted out. He returns, smashing the Seeker again as the Snitch dives. The boys follow, but they approach the ground quickly. The Slytherin Seeker backs out, and Harry pulls up his broom as he follows the Snitch, feet above the ground. Harry stands up, and steps forward, trying to grab the ball. He goes too far, and topples off the broom with a yelp, tumbling on the ground. He gets up and lurches.

"Harry!" Aurora yelled, worried for her brother. 

Harry coughs and the Snitch pops out of his mouth. It lands in his hands. 

"He's got the Snitch! HarryPotter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" Lee cheers.

"Go Harry!" Aurora screams, as she goes down on her broom to congratulate him. 

Harry raises the Snitch into the air and the crowd, and his team, cheers.

Harry and Aurora give each other a quick fist bump before celebrating with the Gryffindors. 

=★=

ahh i loved writing this chapter so much.

Question: If you could be a player on a Quidditch team, what position would you be? I would personally be a chaser, that's why I made Aurora one.