Imagine(Chloe and Maddie)

Start from the beginning

Maddie's POV

She's really pretty, I wonder if she's really good at dancing, she has pretty hair, it looks really soft, Kenzie got to talk to her, but she's mad at me for not giving her some of my water. Y/n got a duet with Chloe, I wish it were with me though. The girls and I want up with our moms.

"So how is the new girl like?" Holly asked, Kenzie smiled.

"She's really nice! She gave me some of her chocolate, and I gave her strawberries! And she promised to help me with my homework on the way to the competition!" She said excited, with a smile on her face.

"That's good!" My mom said, after chatting for some time, we heard clapping, we looked down to the studio and saw Abby with tears in her eyes, hugging both Y/n and Chloe.

"Let's run that again and then you guys can leave" Abby said, Chloe and Y/n went to their places, and got prepared for when the music starts, once it starts Chloe comes out and starts to do her thing, then Y/n comes out running gracefully, jumping to make a grand jette, she does it perfectly, Chloe catches her, an takes her in her arms, she put Y/n down and they dance next to each other, with class and grace, moving easily, in sink, Gianna was watching them closely with a small smile on her face, Abby had her eyes fill of tears. They finished the dance, the last move was, Y/n a king turns, and then Chloe, grabbing her waist lifting her up. Both of the facing each other as Chloe put her down.

Your POV

Why does it feel so right to be in Chloe's arms, they feel so comfortable, so welcoming. I smiled as she looked down blushing, I blushed too. We separated and I instantly missed her warm arms. Aunty Miller clapped as she walked over to us with a smile, hugging us tight and letting us go. In case you were wondering why our duet i so touchy and so flirty, is because this duet is dedicated to the LGBTQIA+ community, since my mom is a lesbian, and my dad is gay, they got together when they were teenagers and my dad got my mom pregnant, then they realized that they both liked the same sex, they are best friends now, so this dance is to represent the community.

WE walked back into the den and drank some water.

"So how are you liking it here?" Chloe asked as she sat next to me in the floor. Leaning her head back to the wall as I did the same.

"It's really nice here, the weather is very different from (choose a state), it is definitely colder here, but you guys seem really nice" I said while looking at her, she smiled at me. A woman came down, she had blonde hair, brown eyes, and was a bit tall.

"Hey mom" Chloe said with a smile, her mom smiled and sat down.

"Hey Chlo, hey Y/n, I'm Christi, Chloe's mom" Christi said with a smile, I smiled back "so the moms and I planning on eating dinner at my house, do you think Abby will let you come?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know Ill have to ask her, but when I know I'll make sure to tell you" I said and smiled, after a couple of invites Abby called us all in to practice the group dance one more time before going home. In the group dance Maddie and I were the leads, the group was divided into two the good(Biden ppl) side and the bad side(trumpets)(I'm joking, don't take it seriously) the dance was about angels and demons, it was a lyrical piece. In this dance me and Maddie are enemies who fall in love in the end, like I said Abby wanted to make this dance and the duet to show respect for the LGBTQIA+ community. My solo was about a girl who got abandoned when she was a kid, and as the story goes you see her become more successful. When we were done I went over to my aunt.