Imagine(Brooke)

Hey guysss! So I know that I haven't done like all of your requests, but like I got really inspired, so I'm going to make this imagine and then continue with your request!💖

Prompt: This imagine takes place in the third season, when Brooke and Paige come back and Ally and the other girls except Sofia leave. The prompt it about Brooke getting jealous of you and your friendship with Ally.

Your POV
I was really anxious for this week to come, my mom 'protested' with the moms against Abby, but I stood up to my mom, telling her that I wanted to stay in the studio and continue to dance, and she let me, Abby was ok with that. Honestly I missed the girls a lot, but I also felt welcomed with the new girls, Ally who I got close to, Sophia, Kaeli, and Bella. They were really good dancers.

This is the second week with them in the team.

I walked over to the main entrance with a smile on my face. I opened the door and the smile faded fast but it appeared again, "good morning Y/n go ahead into the den and start stretching, also Sophia is already in there" Abby said with a smile, I guess she started to like me more because I stayed, unlike the other girls.

"Ok, good morning Gianna, Mrs. Holly, Mrs. Christi, Mrs. Jill, and Mrs. Melissa, and mom" I said, I honestly always called them like that because I was raised like that, and my parents don't like it when I called adults by their name. I smiled at them before heading into the den.

"Hey Y/n" Sophia said with her cute squeaky voice, she had a bright and big smile on her face.

"Hey Sophi, so do you know where the other girls are at?" I asked her, she looked down, I frowned, "hey what's wrong?" I asked the young girl.

"Abby threw them out of the team because of something that happened at the competition, I don't know what it was, my mom didn't tell me, I guess it's just you Ally and me" she said with a sad small smile.

"Oh ok, well good thing we all get along" I said with a smile, I started to stretch, and about 20 minutes later the girls of the other team showed up, I smiled at them, I stood up and hugged them all, staying a little bit longer on Brooke. We separated and blushed. Then we headed into Studio A and got ready for pyramid, there were six papers in the bottom row, and two at the top, we were missing one.

Abby came into the room, I raised my hand, "yes Y/n?" She asked me with a small smile, I'm still getting used to her smiling at me all the time.

"Where's Ally?" I asked her, in the reflection of the mirror, I saw Brooke frown slightly. I shook my head as I felt the cameras in my direction and Abbys direction.

"Oh umm, I'm sorry to tell you this, but she's back at New Orleans, Marsha and Glo, scared her mom and her away, the poor kid cried the whole way back to their home, it's a shame she was actually a really good dancer" Abby said while she looked at me with sympathy. Ally and me got really close, because we got two duets together, one for one week and one for another week, so we got pretty close. I looked down and frowned, I felt Sophia Pat my back, since she was standing next to me. I smiled slightly at her. I looked up and saw Brooke still frowning.

"Anyways, pyramid, at the bottom we have, Chloe, Mackenzie, Brooke, Paige, Nia and Maddie" she said as she uncovered their photos one by one, "and at the top we have Sophia, and Y/n," she said and she uncovered our papers, "last week's competition, it was good for both of you, Y/n you placed first overall in you category, with a perfect score, I have to say it kid, I've never been any more prouder of you" I felt myself smile, but I quickly stopped, "Sophia same for you, I'm proud of you too" she said Sophi smiled and I side hugged her.

"So I have two solos and one duet, and the group dance," we all waited expectantly, "the first solo will go to Sophia," she waited a little longer to decided who'll have the next solo, I was wishing that it wasn't me, cause that will be way to much pressure, "Chloe! You'll have a solo this week, don't mess it up" Abby said, "now the duet was going to go to Ally and Y/n since you guys are very good together in stage, but since she left, let's put you up with........" she thought while looking at the pictures, I was hoping that it was Brooke since I hadn't talked to her in a while, "Brooke" Abby said. (I know Brooke didn't dance that week, but.....deal with it)