Did I Mention

"Ohayohay!" Elena cheers with the other cheerleaders.

"This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals." The announcer says.

"The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire." The announcer explains. Elena cheers loud as she sees Jay and Carlos run onto the field.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield." The announcer explains. "When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone. Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons' goalkeeper!" Elena couldn't keep her eyes off the game, what was going to happen!

"23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay." Elena and Audrey actually grab onto each other as they watch Jay hit the ball off of Carlos's shield before he gets the back back. "He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it!" Elena and Audrey both let out squeals of joy before noticing that they've been touching before moving apart from each other, not noticing the other one blushed. "What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..." Ben quickly grabs the microphone without even thinking. His only thoughts were on Mal.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?" Ben says making the crowd go silent. Elena looks up at Mal and Evie to see Mal shocked. "There's something I'd like to say. Give me an 'M'!"

"M." The crowd repeats.

"Give me an 'A'!" Ben says while making an A. Elena quickly runs into the bleachers and to Mal and Evie.

"A." The crowd repeats.

"Give me an 'L'!" Ben says while making an L.

"L." The crowd repeats.

"What does that spell?" Ben asks making Mal freeze in shock.

"Mal!" The crowd cheers.

"Come on, I can't hear you!" Ben says.

"Mal!" The crowd cheers with Lonnie and Evie saying it directly to Mal.

"I love you Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben says making Mal look between Elena and Evie shocked. "Give me a beat! Whoo!"

"Uno, dos, tres, quatro!" Doug sings before the band starts playing.

"Oh my god!" Evie says at the same time Elena says, "Cookie!"

"What was in that cookie?" Mal asks before Ben starts singing.

"Did I mention that

I'm in love with you?

And did I mention

there's nothing I can do?

And did I happen to say