Looking up at him Padmé said: "Move! I wanna leave", as he stood motionless in front of her Padmé groaned out loud: " Anakin! Get out of my way", because he continued to just stand there she started to bypass him. "You can be so immature!" She muttered. As soon as she heard him growl, she felt his arm yanking her back to him. Anakin's eyes were blazing with fury.

"We are not finished talking!" Padmé struggled to get out of his grasp, she hated it that he could always overpower her with barely an effort at all.

"What's the matter with you Anakin? You enter, then continue to just stare at me and then if that isn't quite enough you just wanna keep fighting, so excuse me if I don't want to continue this so exciting conversation with you," Padmé responded. "Let me go Anakin! "For a single second Padmé thought she saw Anakin getting scared at her words, but the moment faded as soon as she saw his eyes blazing with anger. She started to pull her arm away from him, but he just tightened his grip and pulled her forward so that she collided with his chest.

"No!" He exclaimed "I am not letting you go! Ever! Did you hear me? Look at me Padmé while I am talking to you!" He yelled, Padmé flinched at his tone.

"Stop yelling at me!" She also started to raise her voice, still just focusing on his chest. "I am not gonna look at you because you tell me to! I told you to stop ordering me around, let me also again remind you: I am your wife not your tropper!"

"Why did you even come here if you are just gonna—" Anakin interrupted her by lifting her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes.

"I came here to talk about it," he uttered and began to stroke her cheek slowly. "I..I wanted us to make up and enjoy the day..." He began to look down "I am sorry..." Padmé felt herself beginning to relax, maybe he was becoming reasonable after all and they could forget their whole conflict.

"So you are please gonna stop this whole argument about the relationship between me and Palo?" She pleaded. The apologetic Anakin disappeared as soon as she spoke.

"Relationship? So you are acknowledging that there is a connection?" He was fuming now "You are practically saying that you see yourself with him as an 'us'!" Hearing this Padmé immediately pushed him away.

"Are you being serious right now?" She realized that she was also being loud now, and she normally never lost her temper, but sometimes when Anakin crossed the line she couldn't help it. "Here I thought for a second that you had come to your senses, that you realized how wrong you were because you also were starting to apologize, but not even after Clovis—"

"Don't remind me of that traitor, he was a serpent and nothing more," Anakin roared now, stepping forward. "And don't you dare tell me that it is normal for your ex-boyfriend to paint a portrait of you where you look like a—"

He started to exhale as Padmé gasped. "Did you really almost call me—"

"What I am trying to say is that it is weird that he did it, and you look inappropriate in that painting," he interrupted her again.

Padmé laughed humorlessly, "You are being ridiculous! We were twelve!" She was practically screaming now. "There was nothing inappropriate or deep about that relationship if you even can call it that." She began to massage her temples. "Anakin, please let's stop this, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to worry about other men, he just needed help with—"

"With what? Finding a perfect wife maybe. I don't give a damn if you were twelve, he still drew you like that! And—"

"Maybe it is your paranoia that looked that way at the painting and I just tried to tell you why I met him!" She defended herself.