I'm sorry.

The next night came around. Time for another show. I went back up to the room as I had forgotten my makeup. And you'll never guess what I saw. "John, I'm just coming to get my..."
My jaw suddenly dropped. What the fuck. Halfway up his nose was- that beastly drugged called cocaine. "You fucking idiot." And before he could say anything, I stormed off crying. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't care about the concert. They could do without me. I hated seeing him like that. It just wasn't him.

I ran and ran- don't know where I ended up, but I eventually sat down on a bench overlooking some river in some park. Shit. That only just reminded me of John even more. I sprang up and kept on running.

You may think I was being dramatic, but seeing someone you love get caught up in something that can KILL you, it's not nice. I wondered if he was addicted. Maybe I shouldn't have stormed off? I did it again didn't I? I just ran off and didn't let him explain. Urgh, fuck my life.

I didn't know what to do. Help him? But like I knew for a fact I needed to get him sober first or he would probably just shout and lose his temper.

I went back and had a word with Nick after the show (that I didn't turn up to) "What do I do?"
"Just sit down and talk to him."
"I know but like, what if he gets angry?"
"Well then you come and cuddle with me of course."
We laughed. I love Nick tremendously.

I made it back up to the room. Surprise surprise. John wasn't there. I made it down to the bar. Bulls eye. I walked up to him. "John. Can we please talk. In the room?"
"Yes of course. Let's go Fi."

Back in the room...

"So what was that all about then?" I asked him annoyed out of my mind.
"It wasn't what it looked like." He said looking VERY guilty.
"You sure about that?" I said whilst raising my eyebrow.
He started giggling. "Ah you're so cute when you're annoyed."
"John, not the time love."
"Ok. I did it ONCE. Then I realised how upset it made you. I won't do it again, I promise." He explained being DEAD serious. "I was under a lot of pressure. I'm sorry Fi."
"I love you John. Let's go to the pictures and then dinner?" I asked forgivingly.
"That sounds lovely." He replied.

At least he confessed and told me the truth. I was happy that, that was all cleared out the way...well I mean at least for a while anyway.