I Don't Want Your Love

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JOHNNY. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KISSING FIONA WHEN YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH ME!" My heart sunk. He had lied to me. I simply ran off sobbing into Nick's arms. "Hey, Fi. What's going on sweetheart?" He gently asked me. "John- he lied to me." It was so hard for me to even say those words out loud. I felt like complete and utter shit. "Lied about what dear?" He asked.
"He said he had ended it with Nicole. We literally had- you know." Nick looked devastated for me. "I feel terrible for her, If John had just told me the truth, this big mess wouldn't have happened." I said sobbing even more into Nick's chest. "It's not your fault. He lied. His fault."
"I suppose I ought to pay for a room for myself."
"Nooo. Just stay in mine, there's a separate single bed." I was so grateful for Nick. He was the one person I needed in my life the most. "Thank you Nicky. I love you." Nick smiled.
"Anything for you Fi, my bestest friend."

I moved my stuff out from John's room to Nick's as quick as I could. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Nicole definitely hated me at that point and I'd lost John...but that was his own fault. I hated him. I didn't want to look at his face EVER again.

That night, me and Nick snuggled watching Live and Let Die. We both adored the Bond movies. Nick always told me how much he'd love to do a song for an upcoming Bond film.

The next day...

Rehearsals went TERRIBLY. John kept looking over at me. I couldn't stand it. What the hell did he think he was doing!? Lying to me like that and then looking at me romantically the next bloody day! Was he out of his mind or something? I had, had enough. So I may have flipped out at him... "JOHN STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT." He laughed at me.
"Are you actually serious John?"
"Yes, quite." He replied. The bloody audacity of this man.
"I can't do this." I storm out. Nick came running after me.
"Fi. Why don't we go get coffee to calm you down." He asked me.
"That's rather nice of you to ask Nicky, but I think I ought to have some time to myself." I explained.
"You're right. Keep safe Fi."
I smiled.

I had made my way back to the hotel room. I went to sleep and tried to forget about everything that had just happened. About three hours later, I woke up to see that Nick had came back. He came over and laid with me. I slept some more in his arms. I was so beyond grateful for him and I couldn't tell him enough how much I appreciated him.