I can hear the bells.

After the huge success of Rio, once again, another album came around. Seven and The Ragged Tiger. Released November 21st, 1983.

Mine and John's relationship was very stable. I was so in love. I wanted John to be my husband and the father of my kids. I really did. I didn't want anyone else.

As of Nick's love life. Everything was going great for him. Simon had also found someone very special and that he fell in love with quite quickly. Yasmin Parvaneh. Later to be Yasmin Le Bon.

I was on and off at the primary school I taught singing lessons at- but they didn't mind as I wasn't the only singing teacher.

"Do you consider our relationship quite serious John?" I asked as I stared up at him. God he was so tall. I couldn't get enough of it. That rockstar look you know? I was so lucky.
"I mean, we've been together for like 3 years now. Of course I do. What are you saying? Like you want to try for kids or-?" He looked quite worried.
"-no! no."
His face dropped as if to say "phew"
"We have so much life ahead of us John. Don't worry."
"Oh so you wouldn't consider...marriage...?" He questioned nervously as he pulled out a small box. My heart stopped. No way was he about to propose.

SEQUEL COMING SOON...