IV

Forks High School

A black Ford parking casually next to Silver Volvo, everyone's stop what they're doing and look at the new car owner.

A girl they didnt know hop out along with infamous Bella, Jasper and his family watched them, Bella turn to walk and stand next to Edward after giving the girl hugs.

To everyone else she is new but Bella and Cullen's already meet her, Jasper and Edward body began rigid, since they can feel and read their mind, lust and inappropriate thoughts.

Bella grab Edward hand, try to calm him down, the new girl wear dark skinny jeans, black turtleneck sweater and a blue jean vest combine with her gold and black sneaker.

When she saw Jasper, she is walking towards him but when she almost in front of him, guy out of nowhere stand in front of her.

"Hey there new girl, nice ride...I am Mike, and you are ?", from far Bella and the Cullen's roll their eyes. She smiled kindly at him, "Hello Mike, and thanks for the compliment, I am Alleina but excused me i need to go over my boyfriend, laters".

After saying that she walk past him, going straight to Jasper Hale. The said boy grinning at her, "Morning Jas, sorry I hope you don't...", "Oh hush, its the truth so why would I object, let's go", "Wait", she hugs the other Cullen's and Bella.

Jasper put his hand around her shoulder, "Laters everyone, I am gonna walk her to get her schedule". He listen to the girl beside her who chat with him.

The Cullen's, Bella and everyone smilling at new couple, Jasper genuinely happy and smilling alot when listen to her, "How come Jasper can be so close to her without difficulty like how Edward to me".

Rosalie answered, "Because she is his true mate, their bond is the strongest among mated vampires, she even dream about him before meet him but you just upgrade version from blood singer to mate", after that Rosalie drag Emmett to the class,  Brandon and Alice follow closely.

Bella look at Edward, "She... ", "Yeah Rosalie loved her, shocked all of us but we are happy for the first time Rosalie genuinely care for the human".

'Like I thought, she will be very important to all of us, including the rez resident',  Bella smilling happy her new friend is protected and no she doesn't have jealousy feeling  towards Alleina.

================================

Jasper P.O.V

I can feel everyone emotions right now, envy, jealousy, lust, disappointed  and respect. "Jas, you ok ? You spacing out", "Its alright darling", "Jasper, focus on my feeling only... So you not gonna overwhelmed with their emotions".

I look at her, "How do you...", "Jasper Whitlock Hale, I told you before right,  I always dream of you...that's how i know", She intertwined our hand shly.

"No need to be feeling shy darling, this is the office, I will wait you here while you get your schedule", she nod her head and smilling warmly at me, her eyes hold so much love and compassion.

After a while she come out, "Mind if I take a look ?", she muttered no shyly. Thanks for my enhanced hearing else I can't hear her correctly, So this is why Alice seems busy for a while, she choose to changed all my class so I have every class with my mate.

"We share every class", "Seems like certain pixie doing it ", we are on our way to our class.

#Skip to Lunch time#

Everyone gossiping about certain Hale and the new girl, they wondering if the girl is Jasper girlfriend way before she moved to Fork that's why Jasper always stiff and looks in pain because of the distance between him and his girlfriend.

Edward smirking, "If only they knew", Rosalie and Emmett coming in first, second Alice and Brandon, next Edward and Bella.

All the Cullen's is smirking while Bella smile widely, the last pair coming in and make the whole room freezes for a seconds.

Jasper held the door open for his mate with his free hand while holding her hand on his other hand, "My lady", she smiled warmly at him and kissing his cheek.

They walk over to Cullen's table, Jasper keep his hand intertwined with Alleina hand, "Let them look darling, i am getting used to being watched". She nods slowly but whisper, "Still they don't have to stare like that... It's rude". Jasper smile and kiss her temple once they sit down.