XVI

hello everyone hope you guys are well and stay healthy 😄😄

So without further ado let's start it hahaha

================================

JASPER P.O.V

Once we are on our room, "Honey, what we gonna do...". "Darling, your emotions hit me like a train 😂, first of all no need to be worried, we will join them as for the twins we take them with us along with jake", "But Jas...remember Aro and Edward can see and read mind".

She was worried about everyone, mostly our little family, Jake and Her dad. "Come here", i hugged her and i know she is crying, thats Alleina side who no one else know about it.

She is strong and have fiery temper but she also worried alot and instead of vent her anger out, she keep bottle up inside and crying, "Ssh darling, its alright we are alright, I will make sure of it. Aro nor Edward wouldnt be able to sense those 3 if they wear the thing your father gave to us".

We come downstairs, saw Alice and Brandon look distress. "Both of us would be joining you guys, Jake will stay here to rest and get some sleep".

Alice hugs Alleina, "Thank you so much for helping us". "Jake we are heading out take care, dont forget to lock the door.

Meanwhile on the twins room upstairs.....

"Jake wear this", "What for?", "Just wear it bro,  thats awesome stuff", Jake and the twins wear it in the same time. "This...", "Yup,  three of us would be invisible from everyone, no one gonna able hear our thought, smell our scent and see us".

Jake look at them weirdly, "We communicate with our parents using our mind", "Thats neat".

================================

The journey begin, Alice, Brandon, Jasper and Alleina searching for the last witnesses that maybe can save Nessie life.

Jake and the twins tag along but being invisible, no one knew their existence's except Jasper and Alleina. Two of them seems silent on the outside but what they didn't know is they happily chatting with their daughter, son and Jake.

'Jake, you good... You are being silent', 'No, I am not fine... Can I go shift, my wolf feeling antsy', 'Sure Jake, why you dont ask earlier 😅😂, go then but dont wandering around too far'.

Alice look at Jasper and Alleina weirdly, "Why are you guys laughing and smirking like that". "No nothing, Jasper just being funny,  right honey".
Jasper just nods his head slowly but cant stop laughing.

"😂 Evanos stop, you almost get us caught", "Sorry mom dad, Jake is like giant petting dog". At this point Jasper and Alleina full blown laughing.