↳𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲 (𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁!)

「When he's insecure」

Requested by @midnight_scraps thank you for requesting 🥺💕

Written: Oct.6.2020
Published: Oct.9.2020

__________

• Surprisingly, it doesn't happen as often as you think it does.
• He's gotten used to people judging him in a bad light, so he's kinda used to it.
• But of course he's still human so it gets to him sometimes.
• He'll start thinking about how his friends/teammates are better looking and more outgoing than he is.
• He'll distance himself from you, not wanting to "taint" your reputation.
• He starts to ignore you and even flat out ask you to not attend his practices anymore.
• That completely shatters you.
• You thought that he fell out of love with you, but you soon realized why he's like that.
• You try to reassure him, but he was too deep into his insecure state.
• Please don't give up on him. He needs time and patience.
• Attend his practices, show him that you care about him.
• Eventually he'll give in and ask you why you're so persistent and unbothered by his reputation.
• You tell him that you don't care about what others think of him.
• You also start to count down what you like about him, appearance and personality wise.
• He'll turn red as fuck.
• Asahi would tear up because of your affection.
• Y'all make up with cuddles and kisses.
" Pumpkin...t-thank you for putting up with me... I love y-you."

___________

This is (MIGHT) be my last update in a while. As you know exams are in 2 weeks and I still don't know anything- plus we have 2 exams on the same day- which is pretty stressful...

Anyways hope you enjoyed! Love you!

+Requests open+