Prologue

~◇~◇~◇~

Hinata Shoyo. The Demon Of the Court. Or, DC as a shortcut. In the volleyball world everyone fears him. Why? .. well...

Hinata's father was one of the greatest volleyball players. And that reflects on the life with his son. He wanted a son, so that he can make out of his own blood son a volleyball prodigy. He wanted his son to love volleyball, to conserve all his life and moments for this sport, to build the most feared name in it.

That's what he planned to do.

And that's exactly what he did.

When Hinata reached age four. His father trained him so hardly every day from the early morning to the late night. He taught his son to love volleyball. He would train him with: Interval training, Plyometric training, flexibility training, as general methods to develop his skills and body. But of course he teaches him volleyball, its tricks and how to win. (Interval: develops strength, speed and muscular endurance. Plyometric: develops power. Flexibility: develops flexibility, obviously)

Hinata's Father coaching was none like the others. It was very intense and strict. There was no playing around.

Throughout the years, Hinata built a name to himself. A name that makes people shiver before the match. When Hinata plays his spikes are too overpowered,  so the person that tries to pass it, their arms either breaks or gets bruised very badly, it's up to Hinata.
And that caused most of the teams they play against give up once they knew who their competitors were. Well Hinata had a freaky strong team too.
People would shiver when they hear his name. Also he is very fast which is creepy too. His jumps are so high. His moves are so unpredictable. And you DON'T want to see him get serious.

When Hinata became 16 years old he decided to go to a new school. To start a new page, where people knew him as Hinata Shoyo not the Demon of the Court. He just hoped no one would recognize him.
His father didn't take a place in this matter because his entire family moved to America after his 16th birthday, leaving him living alone in Japan. But they pay for everything he needs so it's no worry. He still feels lonely there, because they took his sister with them but he didn't object.
Hinata was always the kind positive sunshine, but on court he is a completely different person.

This is Hinata's past.

~◇~◇~◇~