21

It was the day of Ms.Janes get together and Dymond was not in the mood at all.

"Aria get ova here I'm not gon tell you again!" Dymond kinda yelled at Aria

"Aria, don't start little girl.... I'm not playing." Dymond spoke calmly seeing Arias eyes well up with tears

"Aria jasèi get over here so I can do yo hair!" Dymond yelled cutting her eyes at Aria

"you gone whoop me...."

"I'm not gonna whoop you but you need your hair done."
Dymond said as Aria made her way to the pillow on the floor.

"Just got a drop on dis flexing-"
"Kairo Milan! You finish that sentence if you want to." Dymond said looking at Kai.

"WHY YALL ACTING LIKE YALL AINT GOT NO SENSE??" Dymond said feeling overwhelmed

"Mommy why you being mad?" Ari asked Quietly.

Dymond stopped her rant that was coming and sighed. She was upset with Sa'Mir and taking it out in them.

"I am sorry baby mommy not mad I'm just a little stressed out." Dymond said feeling her heart tug

"Ro Cmon lemme do your hair baby." Dymond said.
-

"Sa'mir!" ms.jane said exclaimed pinching his cheeks a little.
Ms.Jane looked at Dymond. She gave a little smile.

"Samir I thought I said bring your family...?" She whispered in his ear.

"I did?" He said picking up Aria and pulling Dymond closer.

When Jane looked at Aria her eyes bulged "OH MYYY!She looks just like you!" Jane said.

"But..? Your father didn't tell you want today was....? Hell Layla didn't tell you when you you guys hung out last night??" Jane said looking worried.

Dymond looked around the room and took in the decor.
She felt her heart stopped. This was no "get together" this was a "get together"

The white and gold decor glimmered as big blown up pictures of what looked like Sa'Mir and Layla were displayed around the huge ballroom.

In the middle of the room sat two thrones and balloons that spelled out 'congrats S+L'

"I'D LIKE TO MAKE A TOAST!!" Layla yelled hitting a glass.

"TO MY NEW FIANCÉ! SA'MIR!!" She shouted as the whole room cheered

"What!?" Samir asked confused.
"SaSa! You don't remember he contract we signed?? To get married and love eachother forever? My mom and Dad talked to your dad and we got it in fine print. It'll be convenient to us and good for business." Layla said grabbing Sa'Mirs hands

Sa'Mir turned to find his real family but he saw them leaving with Dymond in the middle holding Kairo and Arias hands.

"No! Ion want no parts of this shit."
Sa'Mir said snatching away and leaving.

The DJ stopped playing music and the crowd of Layla's family looked at Layla in shock.

Layla ran out of the room into the nearest bathroom in her huge house.

"I DONT UNDERSTAND!!WHAT DOES THAT DUMB POOR BITCH HAVE THAT I DONT!!!??? I'm pretty! I'm beautiful IM ENOUGH!"

Jazzy (Layla's mom) walked into the bathroom.

"No you're not! You're a fucking disappointment! He's never gonna love you unless you show him your worth it.
Make him run for you." Her mom said pushing a plastic bag towards Layla.