𝐱. 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃...?" Gray asked as his eyes flickered to the sliding window. I nodded softly as the three of us turned around, slid the door open, and watched quietly as the Raptors weaved in and out of large trees.

The big screen was split into four smaller windows. All of them being cameras from the Raptors,

Claire watched the screen, never daring to take her eyes off of Owen's small window. And who could blame her? He was leading a group of dinosaurs into a dinosaur attack, it's suicide if anything went wrong.

I could hear their calls and communication through the tablet, watching as they ran around Owen and his motorcycle. "Your boyfriends a badass," Zach stated to Claire, causing me to smile.

I said it once and I'll say it again; Right person, wrong time.

Soon enough, the Raptors had stopped in an open clearing, just like we had presumed. The vehicles had all stopped and began unloading the officers as they set up.

"You know what, no, no, no, no," Claire realized as she turned around and slide the window closed again. "You guys are not gonna watch this,"

"Wait, no, no, no," The boys called as it closed effortlessly.

Disregarding Claire's orders, I opened the window again, ready to use the 'That's my Uncle' argument in a second.

The boys and I stayed silent as we watched everyone crouch down in their position, hiding behind trees, shrugs and fallen logs. Through the screen, I could see tens of red beams, all pointed at the Indominus Rex who was slowly prying away from the tree line.

It's footsteps shook the ground as it strutted closer to the Raptors, letting a few small growls rip from its throat. I watched closely as the Indominus approached the Raptors, chirping towards them.

My face fell as the Raptors chirped back.

"Oh god," I muttered as I shuffled away from the window, hand covering my mouth. Gray closed the window as both boys focused on me. "You heard that, didn't you Gray?" I asked and he nodded softly.

"Heard what?" Zach asked, confused.

"They're communicating," Gray noted as he ran a hand through his blond hair.

"Can't all dinosaurs do that?" Zach asked, still unsure of the problem.

"No, they can't," I replied.

"So that means?"

"That thing is part Raptor..." I pushed past the boys and ripped the window back open. "Claire, you need to get them out of there!" I told her, causing her to jump in fright.

"What? Why?" She stuttered.

"The Indominus is part Raptor," I told her, head pressed against the window.