einn Kafli (Ch 1~ WIFE)

>God, I can't write XDDD Welp, here we go!!! Please escuse grammaaaarrrrrrrrrawr as this was ment to be crack at first but then I put tooooooooooooo2oo2o2o2oo2 much time into it and then it blossemed into a francy rose, which I ate and crapped through my fingertips hahahahahahahahahahahaha<

As far as I'm concerned, none of this happened. This is all from a "Little-Me" perspective.. or something in this form, and being an illiterate piece of crap, this documentation is all my memory of the Viking ages, but to Nor I wasn't even close to being a real viking, but hey. SCREW HIM.

Denmark was talking to Sweden, in a very casual form, they had known each other for the longest of times. Well anyways, a crawling feeling kept bothering Denmark's back. It was as if a snow front was coming up. He turned and saw the love of his life, his elsker. Norway's silent stare chilled Denmark to he bone. But he knew this look. this look of want in his lovers eyes. They embraced and fell into the powder snow, little white specks forming and instantly melting on the couples clothes due to the heat of their love.

"I could have sworn we were the Viking trio, not the Couple-That-Has-An-Awkward-Third-Wheel-Trio." Sweden moaned, his breath painting the snow-covered landscape with more shades of white.

And Sweden walked off.

"Thank Odin he left!" Denmark exclaimed. He reached for the back of Norway's head and shoved his lips into the others lips, breath barely escaping their noses.

Norway let go of the kiss and whispered, "He doesn't need to preside, that jerk. Say.." Norway paused, looking away, then continued, "I want you to meet someone."

>I'm a jerk and that's all you get XD BEG 4 MORE WHORE ... Sorry this chaper is so short. In my original story, they went to finland but hey. THE VIKINGS NEVER WENT TO FREGGIN FINLAND SO IT AINT NONE SCENCE. HOOOWEVER, Norway and Denmark visit Iceland, so Yup. THUS STARTING THE NEXT CHAPERTETYEFIYTFEUEFFEYEGLUEYG FEEDBACK IS NEEDED THNX (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧<