"Go Ravens!" She exclaimed.

Nathan throw Lucas the ball, and I looked at Peyton who winced to herself as he let the ball drop to the ground. Lucas quickly grabbed the ball, and throw it at the hop but it just hit the rim and bounced off. He grabbed the ball again, and tried making the shot, but missed again. Tim grabbed the ball and throw it over to Nathan who made the shot. Whitey then called for a timeout. When the team came running back out onto the court, I found herself looking for Lucas but she couldn't see him, and then she noticed he was sat on the bench. The game continued, and the Ravens won the game. Which added to their perfect record, making them 6-0.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

Third Person Point of View

Later that night, Brielle was sat in Nathan's room on his bed. She was watching the tv while doing some studying, which she never normally did but with the baby coming along she felt that she had to pick up her school work. Meanwhile, Peyton Sawyer pulled up outside Nathan's house ready to surprise him. The two hadn't seen much of one another the last four months and now that school had started again, she felt that maybe they'd go back to focusing on them again.

She walked up the stairs and over to Nathan's room and when she opened the door he wasn't in there, it was just empty. "Nathan, is that you?" Brielle yelled from the bathroom, she'd just gotten into the shower. Peyton heard Brielle's voice and turned back around and walked back into her boyfriend's bedroom and made her way over to he's bathroom. When she opened the door she saw Nathan's shirt and a pair of Brielle's underwear on the floor.

"I know it!" Peyton yelled making her way out of Nathan's bathroom, tears rolling down her face. When she walked out of Nathan's bedroom, he was walking out of another bathroom in the house.

"Peyton? What's wrong?"

She didn't even say anything to him and just continued to walk past him in tears. Brielle climbed out of the shower hearing the sound of Nathan's voice calling out for Peyton, and grabbed a tower. "What's going on Nate?" Brielle asked walking out of he's bedroom.

"Peyton was here crying."

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

Brielle Davis'

"You know, early in his career, Hemingway was frustrated. He was a good writer who wanted to be great. . . and eventually he discovered that less was more. Brielle. Can you describe Nathan in one word please?" Our English teacher Mr. Kelly was telling to us them on Monday. Everyone turned to look at me. I looked at Nathan, and tried to think of the perfect word to describe him there were so many things that I could say abdout him and I didn't want to say something that could come off as if I liked him. I thought about the way he'd been there for me the last few months, always being there for me when I needed him. He was even there when I didn't want him around, he stood by me even when I was pissed at him for no reason.

"Dependable." I said, Nathan looked over his shoulder at me and smiled before looking back at the front of the class, and everyone else filled the room with 'awes' and 'ohs' because they know that Peyton probably wouldn't like it.

"Okay, everyone quiet please. Thank you! Nathan. . . care to respond and describe Brielle?" Mr Kelly asked.

Nathan turned around in his chair and looked at me. "Beautiful." Nathan said, and I smiled at him. I turned around to look over at Peyton who looked angry, and then she raised her hand.