NYCOTBYTSOT

NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA BUT YOUR THREE SHOTS OF TEQUILA

(One-Shot)

by Joselle Aguila | PrincessThirteen00

*****

Copyright © 2021, PrincessThirteen00. All rights reserved. Reproduction or transmission in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission by the author is prohibited.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*****

SIPPING her favourite warm camomile tea, May was staring at the naked back of the man on her bed. Her eyes travelled to his dishevelled blonde hair that was facing her. Mahimbing itong natutulog dahil sa mga pinagkaabalahan nila kagabi.

Napakagat siya ng labi habang palalim nang palalim ang iniisip. Unti-unti ring bumaba ang kanyang mga mata sa makisig nitong likod hanggang sa naputol ang tanawin dahil sa kumot na nakapatong mula sa pang-upo nito hanggang sa binti.

The heat, the kisses, the warmth, the ecstasy—everything was addicting. He was her euphoria. She makes him warm. Their connection was definitely undeniable.

But...

What were they right now?

Napabuntong-hinga na lang si May at maayos na umupo. She knew the answer but she can't say it yet. Hindi pa puwede.

Isinuot ni May nang maayos ang kanyang roba na hindi niya napansing lumandas sa balikat niya kanina at pinagkrus ang mga hita.

Panandalian niyang pinikit ang mga mata at sumandal sa loveseat. Her body ached for all the right reasons but her mind was going insane for all the wrong ones. Just having those thoughts was waking her femininity.

Nang imulat niya ang kanyang mga mata, isang pares ng asul na mga mata ang nakatitig sa kanyang direksyon.

"Hey," bati ng baritonong boses. His deep husky voice was very familiar to her ears. Halos araw-araw at gabi-gabi niyang naririnig at pinakikinggan.

"Morning, tiger," bati ni May bago muling lumagok ng mainit na tsaa.

"How long have you been awake?" nagkakamot nitong tanong bago nag-inat. May could see his rippled muscles and abs that she have a regular taste of.

"Not that long," tipid na sagot ng dalaga.

"Nakaligo ka na?" Tango lang ang nakuha niyang sagot mula kay May. "Damn, woman. You really don't have the nerve to wait for me," pabiro nitong ani.