*Later at Anay*

The Sonic Underground appear in a gray beret, mustache, beard and gowns of their respective colors "Bummer me Horace. We look stupid" Sonic said annoyed "Yeah. I kind of like these outfits....Not!" Manic said "Less complaining and more painting guys" Brody said as Sonia is painting a picture of the fountIn she sees infront of her "But the paint us transparent" Sonia said and Manic and Brody are painting the same thing "Yeah. I'm sorta getting into it" Manic said "It's making me hungry" Sonic said painting and annoyed he flicks the brush onto his painting. Renee turns up. Sonic had painted a Hot Dog "Interesting. So far, so good. Looks like our cover's working. Let's move on!" Renee said.

*Later inside the museum*

"Oh, and we thought outside was bad!" Manic said laughing "My eyes are starting to hurt from all the ugly" Sonic said "You're telling me" Brody said "Would you guys keep it down?" Sonia asks whispering and they all stop walking "You getting all this?" Manic asks "Oh yes" Sonia said and they see the six goblets in top of the shelf  "Wow. They're beautiful. They belong to us?" Manic asks "Yes they do, and we're going to get them back whatever it rakes" Sonia said "Let's snatch this stuff now!" Sonic said "No, Sonic. Not until we analyze the traps" Sonia said.

"Oh gosh. That museun is a death trap. There are inset lasers on just about every piece in that museum! And look at the corners of this case, those are force field generators" Sonia said "So I guess we cancel the mission" Renee said "No way, Renee. We're getting back our stuff!" Brody said.

Renee sees a light from the Robotnik structure "Careful guys, I can see your light" Renee said from outside "Got it, Renee" Brody and Sonic said "Man it's impossible to get across that floor without tripping one of those beams" Manic said as Brody and Sonic are walking on the ceiling holding a swing structure with Sonia and Manic "Just one of the many advantages of anti-gravity sneaks!" Sonic said. They had some troubles but they were able to get away with the treasure and they split up.

Robotnik, Sleet and Dingo arrived to the ruined museum "I'm so sorry sir. They got away and now--" Sleet said "It's not a problem. Sleet you see they fell for my trap!" Robotnik said "Uh.
.. I don't understand" Dingo said and Robotnik turns on his torch and they see footprints "Well that's ingenious sir" Sleet said "They can run but they can't hide!" Robotnik said and they were able to capture Sonic, Brody and Manic but Sonia and Renee were able to escape.

"Attention, Princess Sonia! En rue the robot eye, you will find a roboticizer and your dear brother Manic" Robornik said over a monitor in the street "Oh gosh" Sonia said "And here's the fun part. At the other end of the city are the traps Robotnique, you will find another roboticizer and your dear friend Brody and your dear brither Sonic. Tonight at nine I wilm roboticize them. It appears you have a choice to make princess Sonia!" Robornik said and laughs hanging up.

"What are you going to do Sonia?" Renee asks "Can you access the main power banks with your computer?" Sonia asks "I'm pretty sure I can" Renee said "I'm going to rescue both of them" Sonia said.

*Later*

"She'll choose Sonic and Brody. I'm sure of it. And when she does, I'll have all three hedgehogs and one wolf. It's nine  o'clock. Initiate Roboticizer!" Robotnik said when the monitors go blank "No!" Robotnik said shocked. Sonia frees Sonic and Brody from the roboticizer "Alright. Let's get out if here" Sonia said when spotlights shine on the trio "Back-up generators!" Brody said "Oh no!" Sonic said "How did they think of this? Manic!" Sonia said realizing and the three make a run for it.

"Renee's teams have the other roboticizer! We've got to get there!" Sonia said "No problemo Sonia!" Sonic and Brody said running ahead creating trails of fire.

Meanwhile, Renee tries to free Manic but her device fails "It didn't work!" Renee said as the spotlight shines on her "You are under arrest" a swatbot said geabbing her hand and she screams as she is taken away and Manic's pod rises. While Sonic and Brody are running, Manic is trying to break free but is unable to do so "Aargh! No!" Renee said as Sleet laughs when suddenly the roboticizer  is hit by lasers and explodes. Two aircrafts appears and takes down two swatbots, followed by another two. It parks on the ground and carves a line in Manic's pod and it comes off and Manic falls down and it shoots a part of a device that changes the swatbot's behavior "I don't believe it" Sleet said "Hedgehog and Wolf alert!" A swabot said and a laser destroys it "Yes. Indeed it is!" Aleena and Markus said as they were the ones driving the aircrafts "I'm getting out of yere" Sleet said running away and Aleena and Markus take off on their aircrafts flying away as Sonia arrives "That was too close for me" Sonia said as the boys arrive "Come on! Time to haul some serious hunch!" Brody said as he and Sonic prepare a Super Peel Out "Hey Renee. Ever travelled at Sonic and Brody's speed?" Manic asks and Renee hesitantly holds Manic's hand "Uh.... no" she said "Hang on!" Manic said as Brody and Sonic zoom carrying Sonia, Manic and Renee.

*Later*

The hedgehogs and wolf are sitting at the table with their goblets "And a special toast to our parents" Sonia said "And heres to the day when we can all toast to freedom, together!" Manic said as they tap Aleena and Marku's goblets with their goblets simutaneously as this chapter comes to an end.