2. Truth

I just finished this new chapter but I might start getting behind on them because I have to catch up on my school work. Hope you like it. ( Jacob only has Aurora in this story)

I was so excited to finally got to see my family, well my other family, and my childhood home after 7 years. When Hazel told me, it was the same address I was so happy that my dad and brother had not moved since I left.

"Percy, Percy come on we're going to be late," I said trying to get him up by shaking him.

It was the first time that I got up early. Normally I would always stay up way too late and sleep in.

"What?" He said, getting up already reaching for the Riptide.

"The flight we have to get ready" I explained

"Oh," he said, realizing that there was no danger and laying down again.

"Come on," I said again trying to wake him up

"The flights not till noon, you have 6 hours before we have to leave" he responded

"Are you telling me that I woke up for nothing" I grumbled realizing my mistake too late "I'm going back to bed then" I continued walking over to my bunk

A few minutes after I fell back asleep Percy threw a pillow at me.

"Come on I can't go back to bed because of you so you don't get to sleep either" he explained.

"Fine," I said getting up

~~~

Percy and I finished sparring in the arena after I won, ever since Tartarus I win because he doesn't try I can tell he is trying to control himself. Annabeth and him still don't talk about all that happened down there and no one pushes it. We started making our way to the dining pavilion to grab some water.

"What to head to the lake after this," I asked

"Sure, just let me head to the restroom first meet you there" he responded

"Ok," I replied, heading back to the cabin to change out of my training clothes.

Almost as soon as I was done changing, I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see Nico.

"Hi Nico, what's up," I say

"Chiron wants to talk to you," he said turning to walk  "come on Rory"

"Ok," I responded.

"So, no shadow traveling today," I asked jokingly

"Sorry about that it's just almost no one can keep a secret from you, so we all had to stay away" he apologized.

"It ok's I know you just didn't want to ruin it," I said

"Also, Annabeth kind of promised to beat up whoever ruined it for you, and she has Percy so," he said looking a little scared.

"Don't tell me the famous Ghost King was scared" I said faking surprise

"Hey, you know how scary Annabeth can be when she wants to be" he replied defending himself

"I know it's just fun to mess with you," I said happily

He mumbled something under his breath I just could not make out.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that" I responded "So anything new you want to talk about," I said while we were walking in front of the Apollo cabin.

"Nope" he replied

"Really nothing at all?"

"No why do you ask"