Nate Maloley:Beach Brawl

Nate Maloley imagine request for esmee (samftnate) : Beach Brawl

Request: Can you do a Nate imagine for me, my name esmee and I'm 16 & can it be at the beach/pool or fight/breakup/makeup? If you don't like the ideas you can choose something else ;) x esmee

"Hey Esmee!" Waved my boyfriend Nate and our friend Sammy,"coming into the water." I shook my had waving them off and continuing on with my book and basking in the sun. Today was just the perfect day to tan at the beach and I didn't want to get my hair wet beings Nate and I had a date later. The boys continued calling my name a couple times before leaving me alone again.

After a couple minutes I decided to get up and grab a quick snack from one of the stands. "Hey baby I'm going to get a quick bite do you and Sammy want anything?" Eagerly the boys ran out the water, patting their stomachs when they reached me.

Giggling at their silliness I began walking to the boardwalk where all the food stands were. Hurriedly Nate and Sammy pulled me to the small subway bar as if they didn't order in the next minute they would die from hunger. I stood back away from the line, the large amount of people in that small area made me uncomfortable.

Maybe 15 minutes and the boys just got to the front. "Hey cupcake." I grimaced at the pet looking up to see a tall, blonde, muscular guy standing a couple feet away.

"Hello." I smiled back politely, pulling out my phone as some sort of distraction. Unfortunately the guy took my smile as encouragement to continue talking," What's a fine girl like yourself standing all alone?"

"My boyfriend and his friend are ordering right now." I pointed towards Nate and Sammy still giving their orders, earning a scoff from blondie.

"Come on, you could do way better then them." He said, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around my waist, squeezing my ass, then whispering in my ear, "better as in me."

The quick action startled me, making me squeal. The noise catching the attention of many people including Sammy, who quickly tapped Nate's shoulder and pointing towards me. Once Nate turned around I saw the anger in his eyes and I began to get scared for this guys life.

Both Sam and Nate stalked to me and Mr. Muscles who smiled proudly that he caught their attention. "Hey what the hell are you doing with my girl?!" Nate screamed, pushing the guy away making me stumble into Sammy.

I tried getting in between them, knowing that a fight was bound to break out but Sam held me back. Nate has always been the jealous type but he hasn't brought it this far. Normally he'd just wrap his arms around my waist or kiss me. Never has he made the move to push or hurt a guy that was flirting with me.

Their foreheads pressed together, both their bodies vibrating with anger. Blondie was easily taller and more muscular then Nate but I wasn't scared for him. I knew that Nate could fight. Before him and I dated I had seen him fight other kids as our old high school. "Don't ever fucking touch me again!" Mr. Muscles yelled.

"Then don't touch my girl." Nate shrugged but still the anger lite his eyes.

"She won't be your girl for much longer."

"And how is that." Nate asked acting dumbfound, even cocking his head to the side.

"Because look at me." The guy said, pointing at his broad chest," I'm more attractive then you."

The comment earned a giggle from me, making Nate grin," Did you hear that"s." He said pointing to me, " She's not interested."

Mr. Muscles faced me, " Don't worry kitten when I get my hands on that sweet as-..." that's when Nate snapped. He lunged forward, catching the guy in the jaw. Hurridly the guy tried to get a few punches in before Nate could land another on. Again I tried to break it up but Sammy's arms still wrapped tightly around me. Ocne the second hit Nate got in Blondie hit the floor, fighting to stay conscious. Eventually the my screams caught the attention of the people near by, making them press around in a circle, watching as Nate climbed on top of the guy and coninuing to punch him. Without thinking I pulled back, elbowing Sam in thr nose, getting himto finally let go.

"Don't. Ever. Talk. About. Her. Again." He hissed after every punch. Jerking his shoulder back I punched him in the jaw, causing him to fall of the guy. "We're over." I spat, walking away from the unconscious blondie, Nate, and Sammy. Heading back to were we once sat at the beach I packed my stuff and left, taking the key also. Once in the car I began to sob and cradle the fist I used to hit Nate.

Starting the car I speed off to The hotel Nate,Sammy, and I were staying at. On the way I replayed the event in my head, making me sob even more.

Entering the hotel room I began to pack, not bothering to fold anything neatly. It only took a couple minutes to finish and when I did I plopped down on to the bed.

About a hour passed before I eventually got up and showered. Stripping myself quickly I hopped in, melting into the hot water.

Unfortunately the shower was cut short by a loud knock against the door. Growling lowly to myself I stepped out and wrapped a towel firmly around myself before opening it.

There stood Nate and Sammy with a pained grimace plastered on both their faces, "Hey."Sam coughed,"Can you help us out?"

"Please?" Nate jumped in. Slowly I looked both of them over. They were both beaten and battered with bleeding cuts and bright purple bruises littered across their exposed skin. If it wasn't for the event beforehand I would've felt bad.

"Okay." I whispered making Nate step into the bathroom but I pushed him back," Sammy first but let me get dressed." Closing the door on both of them I dressed in a pair of leggings, a black 1975 shirt, and a black and red flannel. Opening the door back up again I saw the two boys sprawled painfully on the floor.

"Come on Sam." I said grabbing him by his arm and yanking upwards, the movement making him cry out. Walking back into the bathroom I began to take out everything. Sitting back on the counter I started cleaning him up, not bothering to be gentle. It didn't take long to clean up Sam. He was probably the least beaten out of the two." What the hell happened?"

"That jackass's friends jumped us on the way back to the hotel." He groaned when I stared cleaning the cut above his eyebrow.

I didn't say anything after then. Sadly enough I was kind of happy they got their asses beat. Nate didn't need to do what he did. "You know Nate's really crushed about you ending things." He said breaking the silence.

Still not saying anything I patted his leg indicating that he could leave now. Silently he hopped down from the letting Nate know it was his turn. Sluggishly he walked in his eyebrows pressed painfully.

Not bothering to make eye contact he jumped on to the counter. Quietly he let me let me fix him up only letting out tiny groans here and there when I pressed to hard. "Were you serious when you said we're over?" He blurted out.

"Yes." I say bluntly not wanting to get into the topic.

He sighed heavily, pulling back when I tried to dab the cut on his cheeck, "Nate stop moving."

"No." He snatched my hands into one of his fist,"not until you take me back."

"No." I said, yanking my hands back without any success,"You shouldn't have done what you did."

Leaning forward he captured me in his arms," But I love you Esmee."

The 3 words made me chock, he had never said them before an it surprised me,"prove it."

Immediately after the words he pressed his lips to mine. And I kissed him back, my fingers threading through his hair. I kissed him like I never kissed before, my lips melting into his, our tongues pooling together, a hitch stuck at the back of my throat.

"Nate." I breathed, pulling away. His eyes shot open looking at me with the most passion,"I believe you...and I love you too." My sentence made him grin widely this silly lopsided one that made my heart flutter and do flips.

A knock at the door caught both of our attention,"So are y'all together again." Sam asked, obviously seeing the kiss that we shared.

I dip my head back towards Nate's letting are lips touch in a small quick but passionate kiss,"Does that answer your question?"