Jack G: First kiss

This is another personal I wrote for someone but her name isn't in it so feel free to read.

There was a soft knock on my bedroom window. I opened the curtains to see my boyfriend Jack gilinsky perched on the roof outside of my window. ” What are you doing here?” I whispered opening the window. ” I wanted to see you.” He says climbing into my room ” I haven’t seen you in a whole week.” Jack and I have been dating for a month and it was kind of hard to see each other 1 because my parents would never approve of us being together and 2 because Jack was always on tour. I sit upnin my bed giving Jack some room to sit. ” I missed you.” I whisper so quiet I’m not even sure he heard me. ” I missed you too.” He said wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me to his chest. We sat in a peaceful silence as we listened to each others breathing. We laid under my bed covers clutching onto each other, scared that we’d lose on another. ” I don’t want to every leave your side again.” Jack says breaking the silence. I look up at him his eyes were shaded under his eyelashes. Seconds later he pressed his lips to mine. It was soft and gentle like he was scaref he would crush me. My breathe caught in my throat and my entire body felt like it was on fire. We both pull away trying to catch our breathe. ” best first kiss ever.” Jack whispers pulling my head down onto his chest.