My princess chapter 1

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY
COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ^•^
_____________________________
June 16,2018
12:36

November 2,2022 (edit)
_______________

" NARUTO COME DOWN AND EAT!"

I heard my mom yelled.

"Coming!" I replied.
I got out of bed got dressed and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning "

"Morning baby."

"Morning son."

I sat down and ate my breakfast. Once I finished my breakfast I washed my plate and headed to the door but not until I got stopped.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked

"Just going for a walk to get some fresh air."

"Ok be safe"
I nodded at her and headed out. I started my walk nothing unusual until I saw a bunch of girls forming a line.

'Whats going on?' I thought to myself. I decided to get closer and ask one of the girls what was up.

"Excuse me but what's this line for?"

"Shhhhh!!!"
Damn, I was just asking a simple question no need to be rude.

I then saw them enter this big room. Well you know what they say curiosity killed the cat, I'm the cat.

I wonder,it could be a new mall or a  new place to eat I don't know, guess I have to find out.
I saw a girl running out of the building with tears.

Okay, maybe it's a sign to run out of here before it's too late. Ah crap I'm next in line maybe I should've minded my own business.
I was planing to leave but some called out.

"Hey you're next"
I turn back around feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Oh sorry is just that I didn't know what the line was for. But I'll be out of your way" they man did seem a bit scary with his dark black hair along with his eyes but with a handsome face. Well isn't he dressed all elegant kinda like a prince would.

"Wait" he called.

"Y-yes"

"What are you good at?" He asked me.
Well I'm good at slow dance.

"U-um slow dances"  I saw him smirk. He then stood up and walked towards me.

"Would you like to show me?" He asked me still with a smirk. Oh gosh right now? Well I suppose.

"Umm I guess but I need a girl to dance with"

"I'll dance with you"
Wh-what??!!
I then felt his arm wrap around my waist as his other hand held mine.

"Lets begin" He played music and we started dancing. Oh god I don't want to look at him in the eyes. He's good at this. We then came to a stop.

"You know you're very good" he complimented. Well obviously.

"Thanks I know I am"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure what is it"

"What's your name?"

"Uzumaki Naruto"

"Naruto huh, well I'm Uchiha Sasuke"

"Well then Sasuke it's very nice to meet you" I smiled at him and he smiled back. Huh, I thought he was going to be rude or mean. Hmm then why did that girl storm out of here with tears?