Chapter 8

So this chapter is gonna have some cuss words in it, so if you dont like reading bad words then just skip Mike's pov.

Have a fun day/night!!
__________________________________ ____________________________
Mike's POV

I was talking to Fritz before I felt Y/N wasn't next to me

"Mike, S-she's gone...." Jeremy looked at me as my eyes widen "DUCK!!" I couldn't cuss cause of the dumb boss yelled at me for cussing. Well that makes sense, I cussed in front of kids so meh.

I begin to painc, the first time the guys ever seen me painc this bad "shit.... what am I gonna do...what am I gonna do...WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!!!" I started yelling as tears run down, but I felt a a pair of hands hold me close...it was Scott, he was like a father to me... "Mike calm down...." he lifts my chin up so i can see his well phone mask "look we are all upset that if we don't find her...we won't have our jobs anymore, that means you won't see us any more" I can tell he was smiling under his mask.

I just start crying onto his chest as the others look away, normally seeing my bad ass side not seeing my real self "Mike...I kniw it's hard...but let's get going" he took of his mask anf placed it on my head as he chuckles "you keep it, you might need it,"

He wraps his arm around me and helps me get use to the mask and try looking for Y/N at the same times.

Your POV

Me and Glitch aren't talking much before I sigh "I'm going with them.." I get up as I hear Glitch sniff, he's crying again but I didn't care much anyway so I got up and left "dumb rabbit!!" I start crying as I ran off as I thought of a way to find the guy who hugged me again.

"HELP!!" I scream on top of my lungs as I fall to the ground trying to breath threw my shour throat but I did hear some shoes threw out the building what sounded like it was on the other side of the building. I slowly closed my eyes, feeling cold air around me...

I woke up after a couple of hours seeing the Mike kid but also some one new but my vision was really blurry "M-Mike....?" I had a every weak voice.

He shot up "are you ok!?" He holds me close, tears starting to fill his eyes but his warmth.....it felt nice to feel it so i closed me eyes and smiles "y-your alot warmer then Glitchtrap...." they both had a confuse look on there face

But...I felt my heart break remembering i left Glitch alone, I was too weak to even talk so I just begin to cry as my broken heart beats slower....as Mike yells for help as tears ran down my face...that was now a really light color....heart not beating....

I'm so sorry Mike....

Sad part coming up (and no this part of the chapter is no gonna happen, I'm making this part of the chapter just for fun also if you have a fear of people cutting then just skip to the next chapter once it is made)

Once I woke up, Mike had me close to his chest as I sigh "Baby can I get up...." I look into his eyes as they slowly open.

"Sure.." was the reply I got, I chuckle alittle and got hip only in my underwear and bra as I got to the kitchen...

I look back at our room...we been together since we ment but I couldn't keep the guilt in me any long so i reach for a knife, a pen and paper and walked to the our room as I slowly wright down

Dear Mikey,
We been together for 4 years now...and I want to tell you something...go to the kitchen and I'll be waiting
By your truely, (y/n)

I put the paper on my side of the bed and head to the kitchen...

It felt so nice but so painful soon I bleed out to death well I maybe had a few hours to live...but not enough time for Mike to help...

Mike's POV

I slowly woke up, it's been a hour or two since I felt (y/n)'s warmth so i got up but felt paper on her side. She must of went to the store but I read it out loud...

I-Is she gonna...no!! My whole face turned red as I got up and at least put my work pants on cause you never know.

I walked down to the kitchen as my hearts stop...tears started to run down my face "(Y/N)!!" I run to her side and holds her close I can feel her still breathing but she doesn't have time so I ran to the house phone and called 911...

(Time skip for Mikey Mike unu)

I was sitting next to (y/n) holding her hand....it feels like it's my fualt but I kissed her hand solfly and said "I love you with all my heart..." I said to hide the sadness but failed badly...

But I shot up and ran to my car and drove to the old pizzaria "GLITCHTRAP!!! HELP PLEASE!!" My eyes are starting to burn as no cry for him...he was my last chance "i-its (y/n)!! She's j-just tried killing her self!!" I beat he didn't hear me but he did as I felt solf paws on my shoulder and see (y/n) laying in front me....so that's how she disappeared when i first saw her!!

He grabs her arms but it was useless....I already knew the flat was gonna go off as I scream out for her "DON'T CUT PLEASE!!!" I saw her eyes open alittle but...the flat line comes on.... "i-im so sorry....I didn't mean to hurt you..."

(When I was making this, i was crying cause i know this isn't fake....so if you know someone who cuts please just try to help them out, it's already bad enough that 2020 is gonna be the worse year in history....)